Love and Care

"You know, I never would have thought that we would end up like this."

Dream turned his head down to look into the bright eyes of a smiling brunet. George had his head lying on Dream's thighs.

He grabbed the TV remote and paused the movie they were watching on Netflix.

"What do you mean?"

He observed how George's long eyelashes clumped together when he shut his eyes.

"Well, I grew up in a not-so-good household," he began, "and my parents weren't the best."

The blond put his hand in George's messy, brown hair. He ruffled it slightly, nodding to let him continue.

"I would be dead if they saw me right now," he giggled.

"Why?"

George yawned, bringing his hands up to Dream's face.

"They think that being gay is totally wrong."

Dream had never asked George about his parents. Now he didn't even want to hear about them.

"Do you think it's wrong?" He felt a small pinch on his cheek. The pain was there for less than a second.

"Do you really think I would be here with my boyfriend if I thought it was wrong?"

A smile crept onto the blond's face.

"This is the first time you've called me your boyfriend."

He watched as the older boy changed his position. Two short legs hugged his waist. Pale arms were wrapped around his neck. Soft lips tickled a spot under his chin.

"I know we've only been dating for two weeks," George whispered, "but I'm really glad you're mine."

Chuckling, Dream placed his hands on the brunet's thighs. He closed his eyes, mind flooding with thoughts of how their future was going to be.

"Dream."

"Yeah?"

"I think someone is calling you."

He fluttered his eyes open, his right hand reaching for the vibrating phone in his pocket. Dream brought the phone up to his ear once he answered.

"Yo, Dream!" His unoccupied hand rubbed circles on George's slouched back.

"Hey, Sapnap," he responded in a cheerful tone.

"How's the UK been treating you?"

"It's been great. Especially with an amazing boyfriend." He squeezed George, making him squeak out a small giggle.

"George's place is a bit tiny. But it's better than nothing."

They talked for about thirty minutes before Sapnap asked him an important question.

"Are you ever going to tell your fans about your relationship? I mean, you haven't streamed in so long. You should at least say something on Twitter."

George's head perked up when he heard Sapnap's question. Dream looked at him with a questioning look.

"I don't know. We might wait a little longer."

"Alright. Well, I gotta go. Let's talk another day."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye!"

Dream hung up and threw his phone next to him. He hugged George tightly. The brunet moved his head so that his face was directly in front of Dream's.

"I'm tired."

"Go to sleep then."

"But I want you to come cuddle with me."

Dream groaned, putting his arms up to stretch. "I have to go buy something. Go cuddle with Patches. I'll go when I come back, okay?"

George got off his lap, cutely pouting as he crossed his arms.

"Fine. But don't take too long!"

Standing up, he gave his boyfriend a long kiss on his lips.

"Alright. I'll be right back."

He left the blushing brunet standing there in the living room. It was cute how George got so red when he kissed him. Sometimes he even made fun of him for getting embarrassed so easily.

As he got into his truck, Dream quietly sat there, remembering how George had to leave Florida a few weeks ago.

"George, wait!" He couldn't stand there and watch as the love of his life sobbed while walking towards his gate.

Dream ran up to him, making the man drop his bags. He carefully lifted his chin up, bringing their lips together in harmony. The blonde broke the kiss, wiping away the few tears that rolled down George's cheeks.

"Do you...Do you want to be my boyfriend?"

A toothy grin appeared on George's smile as he nodded to answer his question.

They hugged one last time before they finally had to split apart. George waved goodbye and disappeared into the crowd.

Dream knew that there was no reason to be sad. They were going to see each other soon.

He put in the key to his truck, the engine roaring as it turned on.

There were no flea markets nearby. There were probably no flea markets at all in London. Instead, he went to the nearest store. He parked his car, slamming the door behind him as he walked into the building that read "Tesco."

He looked everywhere just to find the one thing he was looking for. After searching for what felt like an hour—which actually was only ten minutes—Dream found his item.

Quickly, he picked it up and sprinted to self-checkout.

The moon was already out when he left the store. He got into his vehicle, rushing to get back to his George.

He locked his car when he reached the door to their house. Dream unlocked the door with his key, turning the handle to open the door.

"Georgie! I'm home," he called out. Dream snatched a glass cup from the cabinet, filling it with water before he placed his item inside.

He walked to their room, slipping his head in first to see if George was asleep. Surprisingly, he was awake.

"You're finally back!" George sat up, scaring the sleeping cat beside him.

Dream walked in with the cup behind his back. The bed squeaked as he sat down.

"Did you miss me?"

"Of course I did," George giggled.

"What did you buy?"

"Just a little something for my lover."

The brunet lightly punched his shoulder.

"Can I see what it is?"

Dream smiled, giving George a smooch on his cheek. He brought the cup out from behind him, holding it with both of his hands.

"A rose for my rose."

He watched how George's eyes lit up when he saw his gift.

"Awe, Dream!" He gave George his flower. The brit brought the flower up to his face to smell it.

"I will cherish this for the rest of my life," he whispered.

"I won't let any flame come between this rose and me this time."

Dream reached for his hand, holding it with love and care. He loved how George enjoyed anything he gave him. Even if it's just something so small.

"I love you, George."

He gazed deeply into the brown eyes of his adorable boyfriend.

"I love you too, Dream."

That was the first time George had ever said those words to him.

And it wasn't the last time either.