Forget About It

George heard the donation loud and clear. He bit his bottom lip while trying to hide his smile.

"Hello Dream."

Seeing him made Dream extremely delighted. His voice was music to his ears. Everything about him was just so perfect. Not a single flaw in sight.

The viewers seemed to love Dream's donation. "Awe" and "lmao" were spammed in the chat.

"Guys, do you want Dream to join the stream?"

He froze. His stomach was doing flips over and over again. How could he possibly talk to George after his dream?

He took a second to read what everyone was saying. "Yes!" was repeatedly said way more times than "No!"

"Okay, give me one sec." George was typing something out while looking at his second monitor.

'What is he doing?'

A notification popped up on Dream's screen. It was from George.

--------------------

GeorgeNotFound

Join the call :]

--------------------

He hesitated and took deep breaths. The cursor hovered over the join button. Dream quickly clicked on it and unmuted himself.

"H-hey, can you hear me good?"

"Yes, you're perfect!"

He widened his eyes. George looked away and put his head on his desk. He quietly mumbled something.

"I meant it's perfect, sorry."

Dream felt disappointed that he didn't really mean it. There was no reason for him to actually mean it anyways.

"Oh yea, don't worry about it." He let out a small wheeze.

He continued with what he was going to be doing on his stream. Speedrunning minecraft but he can't craft armor. It was a stupid idea but it was just something that popped up in his head.

Instead of actually focusing on George playing, he paid more attention to his face. The face which he kissed and held in his hands. Oh, how he missed the warm feeling of his body intertwined with his.

George's laughing and screams from getting killed by mobs were tuned out by his thinking. Dream was glad he couldn't hear his thoughts. If he could, his friend would think he's gone crazy!

He tuned back into reality and spent the rest of the stream messing with George.

--------------------

It was 10:45 pm.

Dream woke up from his nap a few minutes ago. He was starving, so he ordered Chinese food on Doordash. As he was waiting for his food to arrive, his ringtone went off.

Who could be calling me at this time?

The bright screen hurt his eyes. His eyes finally adjusted and he was able to read the name.

--------------------

George💙

🔴        🟢

--------------------

He was confused as to why George was calling him. And wasn't it late over in the UK? What was the reason for a sudden call? Dream answered the call and brought his phone up to his ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey Dream." George was almost whispering. It caught him off guard.

"What's wrong? Why'd you call me?"