35 ✞ confessions

@ krotae0110 is the owner of this fanart. i thought it perfectly matches our characters :) (if you'd like me to remove it please inform me.)
___

Jungkook's eyes slowly opened, sleep slowly leaving his body. He looked around, though his vision a little blurry, he noticed he was not in his usual room.

He sat up slowly, and it felt as though every inch of his body, from inside to outside, had been crushed. His neck and shoulders were aching terribly, every inch of his neck had dark shades of purple and red marks all over. His whole lower body was aching as well.

Then the memories came in. The moans, the whimpers. The blood. The heat. The way their bodies united as one. The feeling. It all came back at once.

Jungkook blushed a dark shade of red. He didn't know whether to feel ashamed or glad. Did he regret it? It was dumb to ask himself that. He knew the answer, he didn't regret at all.

He slowly turned his head, still sitting on the bed, and looked at the body next to him. Taehyung was laying down top less, silk sheets covering his lower body. He was asleep.

Jungkook examined him.

His chest was against the mattress while his winged-back was exposed to the air. His dark hair fluffy and going in every direction against the pillow. He could see the sides of his torso and his back rising up and down calmly at every resting breath he took. Something such as natural as sleeping, and yet Taehyung looked out of this world.

This man was truly mesmerizing, he thought. Everything about him was attractive.

How could a demon look so godly.

A shift in the bed made Jungkook wake up from his thoughts, his eyes quickly looking at anything but Taehyung.

Taehyung's eyes slowly opened, and the first thing he did was look for Jungkook. When he saw him next to him, he smiled softly to himself.

Jungkook didn't know what to do, he was too shy to talk to him but also too shy to stand up and walk out. So he sat there in awkward silence.

"You're not hurt?" was the first thing Taehyung asked. His voice raspy.

Jungkook looked at him nervously, his body was indeed aching badly, but no he wasn't exactly hurt. "No- no, I'm okay."

"Are you sure?"

Jungkook smiled, he could see in his eyes that he was genuinely asking. This filled him with comfort, somehow.

"Yes, I'm okay."

Taehyung nodded and sent him a soft smile, before sitting up and standing up.

"Wash up, and meet me at the front of the castle as soon as you're done." he said simply, stretching his arms and neck. Jungkook sent him a confused stare.

"I mean, would you like to spend the day together?" he 'politely' rephrased smirking playfully. Jungkook laughed softly, "Oh- yes of course."

Taehyung nodded, "So meet me down as soon as you're done." he repeated and left to the bathroom.

Jungkook stood up ready to leave but couldn't find his clothes, so he remained there looking for them. They were nowhere on the floor.

After deciding that it was impossible to find them at the moment, he stood up with the black silk blanket of Taehyung's bed wrapped around his body and left the room in it.

He made his way to his room and closed the door behind him, proceeding to head to the bathroom and pamper up.

After a few minutes he finally came out of the bathroom. With his hair dripping wet he stood in front of the mirror. He gently swiped his hand on it, wiping away the steam formed from the heat. He stood there staring at his reflection, specially his neck.