13 ✞ plan

^ YALL IM SORRY I GOT THE NEW ALBUM YESTERDAY AND I COULDNT HELP BUT TAKE A PICTURE OF THAT- HE LOOKS SO MAJESTIC-

———————————————————————

Namjoon paced around the dining room as he sunk deep in thought. Its now officially been 12 days since Jungkook is 'kidnapped'? Not quite kidnapped, but you get the memo.

He was going to start with his 'rescue' plan now.

"Excuse me your majesty, you might want to see this." Hyunjin, one of the knights, bashed inside the dining room, with an electronic device on his hand. (a/n: imagine whatever u want, i put electronic device tho is kinda odd to think they have phones being angels and demons- but then idk what to put other than an electronic device soo)

Namjoon frowned as Hyunjin's voice sounded disturbed, "What is it, Hyunjin?"

"We have received this video a few minutes ago.." Hyunjin mentioned and started playing the video.

"Wouldn't you like to say Hi to daddy??" mocked Taehyung referring to Namjoon and Seokjin, while recording the poor boy.

A few tears started pouring down Jungkook's eyes, due to the pain and humiliation.

"P-please make it s-stop! p-please i-i'm sorry!" pleaded Jungkook once again. Taehyung just laughed off harshly, "Namjoon! You never told me you had such a disobedient little brat!" he said sarcastically.

Jungkook's eyes were now fighting to stay opened. His forehead, well whole body was sweaty and weak. His whimpers and screams of pain were now getting lower and lower, as his body slowly started going unconscious. His eyesight getting smaller and smaller until they met darkness.

Jungkook passed out.

Taehyung let out a devilish giggle, "oh no, he passed out.. how sad" he mocked in a fake 'concerned' sarcastic tone, "what a shame.. the fun hadn't even started yet" he turned the video to him and faked a pout.

Namjoon clenched his fists and the video ended. The pain in Jungkook's eyes, the way his body reacted. He was weak at that moment.

Seokjin walked in frowning as he saw both males' faces. "Are y'all good...what's wrong?" he asked and approached them. Hyunjin didn't say anything and played the video for Jin.

While Jin watched the video with slight tears on his eyes, Namjoon paced back and forth around the room. "Hyunjin, call Hoseok." he ordered and Hyunjin obeyed leaving two alone.

Seokjin stopped the video not wanting to see more. He couldn't stand seeing Jungkook suffer. He couldn't stand seeing crystal tears slide down his porcelain cheeks. He couldn't stand seeing others hurt him. He was too pure. He didn't deserve any pain in the world.

"Have you requested me?" Hoseok came in and bowed down to the king, along with Hyunjin on his side.

"We're gonna start plan 1, today." stated Namjoon while rubbing his temples, "Prepare the other knights, I want you guys to leave by tonight, midnight, to be exact." continued Namjoon and both males nodded.

"You will leave by midnight tonight. Once you guys arrive there, you won't attack yet. You will hide and will observe every move that's reflected from inside and outside Kim Taehyung's castle. Hoseok, will know when to attack. So make sure all the knights, including you Hyunjin, listen carefully to his commands regarding the attack." explained Namjoon. "Then when the attack goes down, I want one of you to go inside the palace, to go get Jungkook. I want that person to be you, Hoseok. Since your origin is a demon, you won't stand out much, since your wings are black." Hoseok nodded.

"While Hoseok goes inside, the knights will be outside battling with the demon knights, so make sure you guys are well protected, please." "What this will do is distract Taehyung. Once the battling goes on outside, Taehyung will immediately be informed of the situation going on on his property, and he will react to it. This is the moment where Hoseok would go on with his mission. You must always be mindful of your surrounding and looking out for yourselves and your mates at all time. Our hope is to have all of you guys comeback with Jungkook, all of you alive. Clear?" finished Namjoon and Hoseok nodded, as well as Hyunjin.

"Go on. Inform the other knights and start getting ready." ordered Namjoon and both males in front of him obeyed his command.

Namjoon took a deep breath and turned to Seokjin, whose face was covered in layers of worry. Namjoon took Seokjin's hands and rubbed them gently, "Everything is going to be okay dear.. Jungkook will be back soon." he assured and pecked his lips.

                                          •••

<< midnight >>

"Are we ready?" Hoseok loudly asked the knights as they all aligned into three rows. They were 17 in total, one of them being Hyunjin.

"Do we have our armors and swords?" asked Hoseok in a loud voice making sure every each of them heard him. "Yes." they all responded loudly at the same time.

"Alright. Be aware of your surroundings and report any suspicious movement you may see on our way through the woods. Let's go." stated Hoseok as he took the lead and started walking towards the same wood Jungkook and Jimin had gone to play hide and seek, that day.

It was dark, so they lit up torches to brighten their path as they made their way through the woods, following the path where the portal was located.

Hoseok was nervous. He was about to go into the place that was once his home. Although he never felt home there. He really wondered, why was he born a demon? His personality did not match with his origin, at all.

He wondered how the other demons inside the palace where going to react once they see him again. I mean, although almost everyone in there did not appreciate him due to his, special, personality, he still had a friend. And that was Yoongi.

See Yoongi could be very bitter, cold, dry and intimidating, but he was a good person deep inside. He just didn't show it. Yoongi did think that Hoseok's personality and behavior was quite, odd- but he still liked him. He never made him feel bad about himself, unlike the other demons did, including Taehyung, the one who had kicked him out of his kingdom.

Hoseok brushed all those memories off his mind as he saw the portal from a close distance.

"We have arrived. We are going to teleport ourselves two by two. Starting with me and Hyunjin, then the rest of you follow along." explained Hoseok and the knights nodded. Hyunjin and Hoseok slowly stepped inside of the portal, instantly disappearing from the angel world. The rest of the knights repeating their action.

And with a blink of an eye, they were in hell.

——————————————————————
guys i feel like im slowly making this book boring idk, what are our thoughts 🥲 ? lmk