20 ✞ garden

the romance starts from here 😌

———

Since Hoseok had shared his concern to Namjoon;

"I fear Kim Taehyung might have an special sentiment towards Jungkook."

Namjoon has not been having it. There was no way he was going to let this happen. A special feeling towards Jungkook? Tsk. No way.

He believed Taehyung was the worst, just like his father. He believed Taehyung does not deserve love at all. Demons do not deserve love at all.

Specially not from Jungkook.

Taehyung could like or fall in love with whoever he wants to- but not Jungkook.

"For your own sake Hoseok what are you even saying!" said Namjoon as soon as those thoughts left Hoseok's mouth.

"I-I'm sorry your majesty, from being a demon myself, I know how they work, and I thought I'd immediately let you know. But I might be wrong, of course.." responded Hoseok.

Since this conversation Namjoon had not been able to not think about it. And even though this was just Hoseok's insinuation, it worried Namjoon a lot.

What if this was actually the case? What if Taehyung eventually developed some feelings for Jungkook?

Will Jungkook feel the same way?

He hoped not. He knew it sounded selfish, very selfish, but out of all people, not Taehyung, not a demon.

This was not gonna happen.

•••

After that happened, Jungkook felt so awkward. Not only him, but Taehyung as well. He didn't know how to react.

He just hoped it didn't happen again. It won't happen again.

Feeling extremely off and weirded out about his own actions, Taehyung didn't tell Yoongi about this. He usually tells him everything as a way to.. get it off? But he wouldn't tell him this. It just- the fact that he was having this odd behavior made him feel mad at himself. It made him feel awkward and weak. It scared him.

..

It was the next day, and Jungkook had woken up. He sighed as he already knew what was awaiting for him today; the boring room, Yoongi guiding him to breakfast, and then going back to his room for the whole day. The same as always.

He sat up on the bed and pushed his hair back off his forehead with a sleepy look.

As soon as his brain 'woke up' properly, he remembered what had happened last night. Was Taehyung drunk or something. Was he possessed? Was it possible for demons to be possessed?

Whatever it was, it felt awkward. When he pushed him away, Taehyung's face was so awkward- the atmosphere was awkward.

It was as if he didn't know what he was doing.

Which was exactly the case.

Jungkook wasn't exactly mad about Taehyung kissing him unexpectedly, he was just taken aback. Coming off from someone whose personality is usually not affection-showing like, it was odd. Jungkook pushed him off the kiss because, you would too am I right? (a/n: actually if it was tae i wouldnt but K)