37 ✞ the beginning of an end

After being served a decent meal, Jungkook was satisfied. He walked back to his room, thinking about Taehyung and their day today.

It was nice. They had talked about different things, and Jungkook had asked him about the mirror. He didn't expect that truth, that Taehyung's father was the demon trapped in the mirror. It was odd to think about. How could a being be trapped inside a mirror? Into a whole another dimension, basically?

It was so complex, he didn't want to think about it anymore.

Jungkook entered his bedroom and shut the door behind him. The room was dimly lit, making everything appear darkened. From the corner of his eye he saw a figure standing by the bathroom door, light barely reached that area, making it darker than the rest of the room.

Jungkook's heart accelerated a little bit, he remained standing there by the door not moving, unsure it to approach the shadowy figure.

"H-Hello?" he called out, standing still. He tried to focus his eyes on it to try to make out who or what it was, but it was too dark. When he was about to call out again, he saw the figure move forward slightly, and then he saw it. Half black half white wings. Jimin.

"Hi Jungkookie!" he jumped forward with a playful smile. Jungkook let out a relief breath he hadn't noticed he has been holding in. Jimin laughed.

"You scared me Jiminie!" Jungkook frowned.

Jimin giggled and apologized. "It's so easy to scare you"

Jungkook smiled and walked to his bed, sitting down in it. Jimin followed him.

"I've seen you've been getting along with Mr. Kim." Jimin teased with a smirk as he laid upside down on the bed, making his eyesight upside down as well.

Jungkook smiled flustered, "No- well, yeah, we have been bonding lately," he admitted. Jimin smiled, "Ouu! What would Mr. Kim Namjoon and Seokjin think if they knew Jungkookie and Mr. Taehyung are getting along~" he teased.

Jungkook's smile dropped as he thought about it. If Namjoon and Seokjin knew about their late bonding, or that they have kissed and more- they would freak out. They wouldn't approve any part of it. Namjoon would go mad. Oh Jungkook didn't even want to think about it.

What would they think of him?

"Jiminie listen-" began Jungkook. "They can't know about this okay? Please don't mention anything if you ever see them." he pleaded.

Jimin's face turned a bit more serious and he nodded. "Okay I won't mention it. But do you really like him?" he teased at the end.

Jungkook blushed, "I mean- I-, yes I think I like him like that," he admitted shyly. Jimin smiled and giggled in a teasingly way once again.

"But please do keep quiet, for me please?" said Jungkook looking at him.

"I won't. I saw them today, I went up today." said Jimin.

"You did? H-How are they?" he genuinely asked.

Jungkook felt bad for them, for he hadn't come back to them and had decided to stay in hell, with Taehyung. He was sure he has put them under a lot of worry and fear, and they mistrusted Kim Taehyung- which Jungkook understood their reason to. He could imagine how much they missed him, and he missed them too. Namjoon, Seokjin, Hoseok, the joy and peace of the place, he did miss all of it.