40 ✞ waterlust

mature content ahead.

-

The tension between the two remained intact, waiting to be triggered. They continued to stare at each other until Jungkook broke the silence.

"I don't feel the water warm enough, can I come closer to you?" he made up an excuse and moved closer to Taehyung without letting him answer at all. He placed himself in front of Taehyung, resting his back against his water-covered torso and his head on Taehyung's wet chest. Jungkook felt Taehyung tense up a little.

"Are you uncomfortable?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung soon relaxed getting used to Jungkook's body coming in contact with his, and shook his head. "No, are you comfortable now?" he returned the question. Jungkook nodded yes.

"Good," said Taehyung lowly.

"You know, this bathroom is so much better than the one in my room," said Jungkook randomly. Taehyung chuckled and drew his hand towards Jungkook's wet hair, tangling his fingers in it gently.

"Of course it is, I'm the king. I'm supposed to have everything better." he said narcissistically and proudly which only made Jungkook laugh.

"Well I'm supposed to have good stuff too," began Jungkook smiling, "maybe here I'm nobody but in heaven I'm the angel prince, you know." he smiled and Taehyung laughed. "Right."

Taehyung's fingers continued to play with Jungkook's soft wet hair, massaging his scalp from time to time. It felt relaxing to the younger.

"You have good hands," said Jungkook.

Taehyung didn't reply and continued to massage Jungkook's hair. His hand slowly moved downwards to Jungkook's pale shoulders, and began massaging his shoulders and lower neck too.

Jungkook's eyes closed as the good feeling of his muscles being massaged numbed his mind. If his body was feeling tired before, the combination of the warm water and Taehyung's hands were working wonders.

Taehyung's hand lowered more towards his back, fingers massaging it with such skill. It felt too good that Jungkook let out an unexpected little moan.

Taehyung bit his lip and stopped. His hands moved from Jungkook's back to his waist, pulling him closer. He could feel his body against his own under the water.

Jungkook wrapped his own arms around Taehyung's ones, which were around his small waist. Their breathing heaved with every second as the sexual tension grew. Taehyung dug his head on Jungkook's neck and shoulders, breathing against it sending waves all over Jungkook's body.

Jungkook felt wet heated kisses being planted on the side of his neck, down to his shoulder from Taehyung. He bit his lip and felt his body pleading for more.

For more of Taehyung's touch.

Taehyung's teeth and tongue soon came in contact with Jungkook's flesh as he began gently biting and sucking spots on Jungkook's shoulders. Jungkook let out little gasps.

They could both feel their areas hardening with every touch. As he sucked on his skin, Taehyung's hands ran up and down Jungkook's thighs softly.

The feeling of Taehyung's strong hands touching his skin and his kisses caressing his body made Jungkook feel something unexplainable. The way Taehyung marked and ran his hands around his body so devilishly, dominantly yet passionately, as if Jungkook were his own property. It made Jungkook feel in actual heaven.

It made him feel Taehyung's property.

Jungkook turned his head to the side meeting Taehyung's, and he leaned in his lips coming in contact with Taehyung's. Taehyung placed his hand on Jungkook's chin for support. The kiss started of slow and gentle, lips brushing each other in such delicate affection.