3 ✞ stuck

"Come in." Namjoon responded to the knock coming from the other side of the room.

Hoseok walked in with his head low, "Your majesty.." he said.

Namjoon looked at him confused, "yes?"

"Jungkook is missing." He declared with a low voice.

Namjoon stood straight up and looked at him, "what do you mean Jungkook is missing?!"

- "Jungkook is what?!" exclaimed Seokjin who had just entered the room.

"As you guys ordered, I was watching Jungkook, and Jimin, play outside. They were playing hide and seek. Everything was under control until I suddenly lost sight of both boys. My apologies." Hoseok explained.

"See what I mean! it was probably that little hybrid that took him somewhere. I'm telling you Seokjin, we cannot trust him. He's a bad influence for Jungkook!" Namjoon freaked out. Seokjin just stayed quiet, as he didn't know what to think.

"Hoseok. Prepare the knights and horses. The doors of this castle may not be closed until Jungkook is back here." Namjoon ordered. "Yes sir." said Hoseok and left immediately.

Namjoon sat down and rubbed his temples trying to calm down. Seokjin went up to him and sat next to him. "Calm down babe.." He said with a soothing voice. "How do you want me to calm down? Our Jungkook is missing! What if he's in danger" Namjoon said worriedly. "I am worried to. Very worried. But I'm sure Hoseok will comeback, with him. Plus, Jungkook has never been that far out other than the patio and front entrance of this palace. He doesn't know any other places. I'm sure he's not that far." Seokjin shared.

"But Jimin has..Jimin knows the other place, and very well." stated Namjoon. Seokjin sighed, as he knew he was right.

                                        •••

"Hm, for once I agree with your people, you truly are mesmerizing" Taehyung smirked as he analyzed the younger boy. His cute big brown eyes full of fear.

"Yoongi, take him to my room." Ordered Taehyung.

Yoongi grabbed Jungkook's wrist and guided him out the door, taking him to Taehyung's room. Once he got to Tae's room he locked Jungkook inside, "Do not touch anything, and do not try to escape. Otherwise you will regret it." Yoongi warned him and left.

As Yoongi was walking down the halls he saw a small silhouette hiding in the corner of the wall that was right next to him. Yoongi stopped and smirked, already knowing who it was. Jimin.

Yoongi and Jimin had a connection and it was clear. Although Yoongi always tried to act tough towards Jimin, he had a soft spot for the boy. They liked each other.

"I already saw you Jiminie." Said Yoongi. Jimin giggled softly and came out, "hey~" he said in a flirty way.

"What are you doing here" said Yoongi calmly. "Well, I belong here too okay?" pouted Jimin trying to act offended. Yoongi rolled his eyes playfully. "I knew the apparition of that little angel here had to do something with you" Yoongi said. "Oops!" Jimin giggled playfully. "But it wasn't my intention for him to get caught. I, well we, came to see you secretly~ but Jungkook is a curious boy and I lost sight of him. So please tell Taehyung to not hurt him, and to let him go as soon as possible." Jimin admitted.

Yoongi chuckled softly, "I will try to convince him, but you know how Taehyung is. He doesn't listen to me most of the times, to anyone better said."

Jimin shrugged and smiled, "I don't care, I don't care. Tell him to not hurt Jungkook and to please liberate him as soon as possible. Otherwise I'll get in trouble with his family, the Kim's, and I don't want that. They are probably very worried right now" Jimin pleaded.

"Well you should've thought about that before bringing your little friend down here, Jiminie" Yoongi whispered getting close to his face, his breath brushing against Jimin's lips, then he pulled away teasingly, leaving the younger boy blushing and smiling. Yoongi smirked and walked away.

"I hate you" said Jimin from behind, smiling. "I love you too" responded Yoongi before completely walking away.

With flustered cheeks, Jimin sighed as he tried to think of a way to get Jungkook out of there. "Ugh what am I gonna do now" He complained to himself.

                                        •••

After a few attempts to unlock the door, Jungkook gave up sighing heavily. He turned around and observed Taehyung's room.

There was a big king sized bed in the middle of the room, with black curtains around it. There were also other items a normal room would have. Then there were two doors, one at each side of the room. One lead to a closet and the other to a bathroom. The bathroom was pretty spacious. It had a shower with glass doors in the left side, and a big bathtub at the other side. The walls were covered in stone and there  were some scented candles around the bathtub.

After exploring Taehyung's entire room, Jungkook sat on the floor against the door. He then heard the doorknob being turned softly. He stood up quickly and stepped back scared.

The door gently opened and there was Jimin holding the same bobby pin he used to try to open Yoongi's door. "Jimin!" Jungkook exclaimed. "Shh! they will hear us!" Jimin said lowly and Jungkook apologized.

"Come on lets get you out of here" Jimin said grabbing Jungkook's hand and taking him out of the room. "Don't make any noise" Jimin whispered. Both boys walked down the hall as quiet as possible, sneaking and hiding around now and then.

"This way!" said Jimin lowly, pointing to another hallway which would take them to the back door which they first entered through. As both were about to cross, they were stopped by a voice.

"Where do y'all think your going? I thought I had you be in my room little one" a voice spoke. Taehyung's.

"Fuck" Jimin cursed under his breath and turned around facing Taehyung, while holding Jungkook's hand.

"Taehyung, please let us go. He won't be down here ever again just let us go." Jimin begged.

"Ah Jimin~, dear Jimin~, always getting himself and other people in trouble just to see his lil lover Yoongi, huh?" scoffed Taehyung. Jimin blushed slightly and rolled his eyes.

"Bring him to me." ordered Taehyung, to Jimin, referring to Jungkook. "No. Let's go Jungkook." Jimin said and started running away, along with Jungkook.

Taehyung chuckled at such silliness. They really think they can escape from Taehyung that easily. Tsk.

When both boys were about to exit the palace, Jungkook suddenly fell on the floor groaning in pain. Jimin stopped and looked back at him and groaned in anger as he already knew what was going on with him. Taehyung used one of his powers on Jungkook to hold him back. He could make people feel any kind of pain he wanted with just the thought of it.

"Taehyung stop it you're hurting him!" said Jimin.

Although Jimin was half demon, he didn't had this power. He could trick people into things but he couldn't do such thing as making them feel pain by thinking of it. This power was only possessed by Taehyung. Therefore Jimin couldn't do anything about it.

"I repeat, bring him to me." Said Taehyung.

Tears started dropping down Jungkook's cheek as he groaned in pain. "Fine!" said Jimin, and Taehyung stopped the pain smirking.

Jungkook breathed heavily relieved that the pain was stopped and looked at Jimin.

"Jungkook, go with him. Don't worry about Namjoon and Seokjin. I will let them know about this. Just please, listen to whatever Taehyung tells you, for your own good. I will get you out of here soon." Jimin whispered to Jungkook and Jungkook nodded scared, "o-ok"

Jungkook stood up weakly and walked towards Taehyung nervously. "Good boy, so obedient~" said Taehyung and grabbed Jungkook's arm to make sure he wouldn't run away, making him flinch slightly.