5 ✞ her

hihii i finally finished writhing this chapter for you guys (^∇^)thank you so much for the support on my last update i literally love y'all so much🥺 anyways hope you enjoy and stay safe:)
————————————————————————

Next morning...

"Honey you should get some sleep..look at you" said Seokjin lowly as he stared at Namjoon whose eyes were looking extremely tired. Since Jungkook's—
well- 'kidnapping' basically— Namjoon has refused to sleep. He just couldn't go to sleep knowing their child was in their enemy's hands. In danger. Seokjin was worried and desperate for Jungkook as well, but he still managed to sleep fo at least a little bit unlike Namjoon.

Seokjin sighed and patted his shoulder softly. "I'll have the maids prepare you a tea so you can relax a bit." said Seokjin and did as said.

On the other hand, after two nights of trying to find Jungkook— which wasn't worth doing anymore since everyone already knew where Jungkook was— Hoseok was upset. He felt guilty. If only I watched them better this wouldn't have happened - he thought as he gulped feeling guilty.

"Hoseok" his thoughts were interrupted by a voice. It was Seokjin. "Don't blame yourself, I can see it in your eyes." He spoke softly, "This wasn't your fault, it wasn't anyone's fault really, how could we know this was gonna happen? Things happen for a reason, I'm pretty sure Jungkook will be okay. Taehyung cannot be trusted for sure, but I have faith that Jungkook will be back soon." Seokjin said to Hoseok, assuring him that this wasn't anyone's fault, that he shouldn't feel guilty.

It was really surprising how Seokjin would always be calm about stuff. He would always look at the positive side and have a solution. Patience. Seokjin was really such a good person, always kind and smiling.

Hoseok let out a deep breath and nodded softly, "Thank you." He thank Seokjin for his words. Seokjin smiled softly and continued to walk out.

•••

"Hmmph!" Jungkook whined and tossed around the bed as he couldn't sleep well. He was at Taehyung's room last night, but somehow woke up at the Guest's room. He doesn't remember how exactly but whatever. After a few turns on the bed, Jungkook gave up and just stood up. He looked around the simple boring-looking room and sighed. I wanna go home. Then a knock was heard on the door, followed by a twist on the doorknob as the door opened. It was Yoongi accompanied by a few maids. Jungkook looked at them confused and a bit scared.

"Good morning. Mr. Kim has sent the orders to get you ready for the day. " Yoongi spoke.

"Ready for what exactly?" Jungkook asked confused. "I have not been told." Yoongi responded, "Give him a bath and make sure he eats something. I will be back soon when he's ready." Yoongi said to the maids at which they nodded. Yoongi left the room leaving the maids inside to take care of Jungkook.

                                        •••

"Prepare the table." - ordered Taehyung to a maid while fixing his hair.

He didn't know yet what he wanted to do to Jungkook exactly- but he wanted revenge. Poor Jungkook hasn't done anything to him nor has anything to do with y/n's death, but he didn't care.

"Taehyung" - Yoongi entered the room looking around. Taehyung turned and looked at him. "What exactly are you going to do to the boy..." Yoongi asked concerned. He wasn't the type to care about others, but Jungkook was too pure and he knew he doesn't have a clue of what's going on. It wasn't fair.

Taehyung grinned, "I haven't thought about it well, but probably make him suffer. Torture him. Make him feel miserable. Let the Kim's know how bad he's doing. How bad I'm making him suffer. Trick them. So bad until I make the Kim's give up all their power to me. Serve me. Make me the only king. And just when they think I'm going to give their son back, I'm gonna kill him. Right in front of them. So they know what it feels like to loose the love of your life." , Taehyung said slowly as he starred at nothing. His eyes were blank and full of numbness.

Yoongi sighed softly, "Taehyung..the boy doesn't have anything to do with this..it's not his fault that his people killed y/n... plus nobody knows the reason why she was killed.. she could've done something terrible and you know it..you know how y/n was. She was just like you.." said Yoongi.

"Are you saying y/n deserved it?" - Taehyung said.

"No no..nobody deserves death..but she probably caused it herself .." Yoongi said sincerely. Taehyung starred at him unbelievably and scoffed, and walked away shaking his head without saying nothing.

Taehyung hated to admit it but Yoongi was right. Y/n probably caused her own death. She was in fact just like Taehyung. She would do anything for power. She would do anything to keep hair name clean. Just like Tae. That's why they fell in love. They were the same person.

Taehyung smiled softly as some memories came in,,

"Taehyung stoppp!" Y/n couldn't stop laughing and giggling as Taehyung kept tickling her.

"I'm sorry what?" Taehyung asked jokingly as he continued to tickle her. "Mr. Kim please stop!" said y/n laughing. Taehyung smiled and stopped saying, "That's how I like it." Y/n smiled and rolled her eyes, resting her head in Taehyung's thigh as they starred at the dark sky full of stars. They both sighed and smiled. "One day we will rule together. I will make you my queen and I'll be your king." Taehyung smiled and y/n blushed smiling as well. "I love you Kim Taehyung- or should I say my king." Said y/n staring at his eyes lovingly. "I love you too Y/n. I'll always love you."

"I'll always love you" repeated Taehyung in a whisper. That was the last memory he had with you. The last moment he got to touch your hair. To see your smile. To hear your voice. The next day after that was the day you were found dead. It broke him into pieces. He is broken.

Taehyung sighed and wiped off a tear that was about to fall. He cleared his throat and headed downstairs to the dining room.

•••

"Is he ready?" - Yoongi entered the guest room to find Jungkook and the maids there.

"Yes Mr. Min." The maids bowed and left the room as they already completed their task.

"Come with me." - Yoongi ordered to Jungkook who did as he was told and followed Yoongi. Yoongi led him all they way to the dining room where a wide large table was set with plates, cups, and other dining utensils were placed. At the end of the table was sitting Taehyung looking at him seriously. Jungkook gulped and avoided his gaze. He was intimidating.

"Breakfast is about to be served. Please sit down." Taehyung said calmly.