14 ✞ battle

"Divide into groups of four and seek for a hiding spot quietly. When I give out a signal, is when you will attack, so pay attention." ordered Hoseok to the rest of the knights, as he looked around carefully. There were about 10 demon guards in front of the palace, guarding every entrance of it.

Hopefully by attacking, the guards will get distracted giving Hoseok a chance to sneak inside. He watched them closely, every move. Analyzing when was the perfect moment to attack.

1..2..3

"attack!" Hoseok mouthed silently to the knights, and they came out of their hidings spots, running towards the guards. The demon guards quickly took out their swords at the unexpected attack and both sides began to battle.

Hoseok observed as they battled and he noticed one of the demon guards running inside the palace as the others stayed out battling. Probably to announce Taehyung about the unexpected situation.

Now it's my time.

Hoseok took a last glance at the battle to make sure everyone was distracted, which is exactly what was happening. He quickly ran towards the back entrance which was now empty, and ran inside hoping nobody was there.

As soon as he stepped a foot inside the black marble floor tiles, cold air hit his skin. He almost had forgotten how cold this palace was. The dark vibes this place emitted. Everything was so dark, so dim. So depressing.

No clear blue skies. Just foggy grey skies. No green trees. Just empty leafless trees. No beautiful singing and chirping birds. Just loud screaming crows. No warmth, just coldness.

So, so depressing.

Hoseok skipped to the hallway, looking around. No one was near. Good.

Jungkook must be in one of the rooms, of course. Where else?

Hoseok was about to keep going when he heard footsteps approaching. He hid behind a wall.

"An angel attack?" a low calm voice said, and another voice replied, "Yes mr. Min, you must go warn mr. Kim!"

Hoseok peeked his head and saw the guard he saw come inside earlier, talking to a pale man, Yoongi.

It has been so long since he has seen Yoongi. Its been years. He was still the same. Same serene, i-dont-care looking face. Same dark raven hair. Same pale white skin.

He noticed how much he missed his mate. The only one he missed.

How would he react if he sees him? Would he help him find Jungkook? Or would he snitch on him?

This was a hard question. Yoongi didn't hate Hoseok, but he was loyal to Taehyung.

I'm better off if he doesn't see me. Thought Hoseok.

"I'll go warn him now. You can go back and take care of outside." said Yoongi and the guard left. Yoongi walked back upstairs.

yoongi pov

An angel attack huh. Why doesn't Taehyung just let the damn boy go? Why does he want him here so bad? I mean, I understand he wants revenge from his mother's and Y/n's death. I understand he's hurt. But Jungkook doesn't have anything to do with none of that. He needs to get over it. He needs to let go.