11 ✞ trouble

^ found this pic and thought it fit well with this fic. somewhat of what Jimin looks like, just imagine him with a black wing and the other white hehe
(@ to owner)

———————————————————————

Taehyung slammed the door opened and stomped out the room. Yoongi, who was currently walking through the hallway noticed this.

"Woah calm down, what happened?" Yoongi asked as he joined Taehyung's path towards the dining room.

"Just had a little argument with my father. That's all." Taehyung said dryly.

Yoongi slightly widened his eyes, "Your father?! Its been years since I don't know nothing about him.."Yoongi said, "What did he want anyway? if you don't mind me asking." continued Yoongi.

"He wants Jungkook to curse himself into the mirror so he can be free. He said he wants his 'throne back'. Bullshit. " scoffed Taehyung.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "..how does he know about..Jungkook?"

"He told me he saw him yesterday. In the room." Taehyung.

Yoongi mentally smacked his head as he thought to himself, 'I exactly told him to not go in there'

"I told him to not go in there or he would be in trouble." Yoongi spoke out his thought.

Taehyung scoffed, "Well. Rule broken. I'm gonna have to punish him."

Yoongi gulped knowing how cruel and rough Taehyung could get with his punishments. Several people had been punished throughout his whole years as king. He can go from humiliating you to literally killing you.

Literally.

"T-Taehyung don't go so rough on him...it's not his fault all of that happened. The poor boy doesn't even have an idea of what's going on.." said Yoongi concerned.

It's not that Yoongi was on the side of the angels, no. But he liked Jungkook. Jungkook was a pure innocent soul. He didn't have a clue of what his parents had done to Taehyung's mother. It wasn't his fault. It wasn't fair for Taehyung to throw all his rage and resentment towards the angels on Jungkook. He didn't have anything to do with this.

Plus, if something ever happened to Jungkook, Yoongi knew Jimin would be devastated. They were best friends. Jimin wouldn't forgive himself, nor Taehyung, nor Yoongi, nor any other demon.

In other words if Jimin lost Jungkook, Yoongi lost Jimin, and if Yoongi lost Jimin, Yoongi lost himself. as well. He he didn't want that. Yoongi really likes Jimin. Fuck that, he loves him.

But Taehyung didn't care.

"Don't tell me what to fucking do, Yoongi." Taehyung snapped. Yoongi sighed. He knew there was no way Taehyung was going to listen to him. He never does.

•••
< nighttime >

After a few hours of agreeing and disagreeing with Taehyung, Yoongi went upstairs to Jungkook's room. He knocked on the door before coming in.

When he stepped in he saw Jungkook playing with his fingers, a bored expression plastered on his face. Jungkook quickly looked at him as he heard the cracking of the door.

"Jungkook." said Yoongi blankly. "I thought I told you to not go in the keep out room, or you would get in trouble."

Jungkook gulped, "H-How do you know-"

"I just do. I know everything that happens even if I'm not watching." exaggerated Yoongi, just to kinda scare Jungkook out and give him the thought that he's being watched 24/7.