epilogue; a new beginning

Jungkook and Taehyung's eyes opened softly at the same time. Heavy white snow was falling from the white sky, soaking and freezing their bodies as they were laying on the ground by a tree, the same tree that one couple were at the day of their 'date'.

Their wings were gone.

Jungkook sat up, "Taehyung...?" He said confusion all over his face. Where did this snow come from? Why did everything look brighter?

"It's cold. Why are we outside? Where are we?" said Jungkook rubbing his eyes and yawning.

It felt as if they had just woken up from a thick long dream.

Taehyung smiled, "Enjoying the snow." he replied.

Jungkook looked around for a moment in silence. Taking in the scenery. Then he looked at Taehyung, "Where are our wings? he asked bewildered.

This all felt so unreal, yet real.

"They're gone." said Taehyung calmly.

"Gone?" Jungkook stared at him confused, "B-but I am an angel and you are a demon, how come our wings are gone.." he said and looked at Taehyung's hands, his black claws were gone as well. "..and we look, human?"

"We are human now." said Taehyung and briefly explained to Jungkook the ritual he had made in order to turn human. "You told me the other day this is what you would like...so I couldn't help but give it to you. Are you okay with it?" he asked genuinely.

Jungkook stared at him. For a moment Taehyung was regretting everything. He thought he had made the wrong choice, that Jungkook wouldn't actually be okay with being human all of the sudden. Taehyung was ready for it.

But then Jungkook smiled the most sincere, kindest smile he ever gave, "Taehyung, you did this for me?"

He was more than flattered. He always wondered what it would be to be human. It's not that he didn't like being what he was- he just wanted to explore something different, as always. That's what he was about.

And he was eager to explore and have a normal life with Taehyung. Start all over.

Begin a life with him. A relationship.

"I am completely okay with this, yes." Jungkook responded.

He was excited. He was excited for this new life that awaited them.

However he thought if they're was any way back.

"Is there any way back? You know, to heaven or hell?"

"Yes, there is." said Taehyung. "All you have to do is drink your own blood, as our bloods still are angel and demon blood, and say that you want to have your life back, but you have to mean it."

"However once you do that, there will be no way back to being 'human'. It's like a one time granted wish you know?" he said.

Jungkook nodded understandingly.

"So if we ever get 'bored' of being human," he laughed as he thought that sounded silly, "we have one last chance to go back to ourselves?" he rephrased.

"Yes." nodded Taehyung. "However it won't be the same."

Jungkook tilted his head, "What won't be the same? We won't be an angel and a demon?"

Taehyung shook his head, "I will be a demon, I always will. But you my darling, since you abandoned heaven, you will be a fallen angel."