41 ✞ goodbye

^ fanart creds to @ owner

__

Taehyung sat up from bed gently, making sure not to wake the sleeping Jungkook next to him. His mind was racing with different thoughts at once.

He had stayed up all time, thinking about Jungkook and himself. He wanted to start again. He wanted to start everything again from scratch, but he wasn't sure if what he was about to do was right.

He walked up to the door and stepped out of the room, closing it behind him making sure Jungkook was still asleep.

The castle was eerily dim-lit and quiet as usual. Taehyung made his way straight downstairs, walking into the potions room.

Once inside, he walked towards a bookshelf and pulled out a stack of parchment from between the books. He placed the stack on a nearby table and reached for ink and a quill.

Picking up one piece of parchment he began writing;

Hello Kim Namjoon, Seokjin;

I know that neither of you wish to interact with me, as we are meant to be enemies. However I ought to explain the following;

First off, I truly apologize for everything on behalf all demons. For every battle and war that there ever was between angels and demons.

I apologize for taking Jungkook from you, and hurting him in any way. I was hurt and in search of revenge for my past, only to find out that I was living in a lie all along. So I am sorry.

My father is no longer alive, or at least that's what I'm deciding to believe. So, as hard as it is to believe, take this as a peace offer.

I want to clarify that I had freed Jungkook eventually, and told him to go. But he himself refused. He decided to stay.

While Jungkook being here, we have interacted in many different ways.

His personality, his was of being, his character, it is so pure. It slowly made me realize I was being driven by the wrong force all this time, hatred.

Jungkook made me question a lot of things, he insanely confused my mind and feelings. He made me feel confused, vulnerable, but he also made me find myself slowly- or at least he's helping me find myself.

Please understand that things have been happening between us ever since.

Regardless Jungkook is okay and safe. He is completely healthy and happy, as always.

How is he always so happy and unbothered?

I ask you to please not worry about him. He will be okay, even though he might not come back home for a while. We will be okay.

I know you are extremely confused right now, and by the time you read this we will probably be gone, but this is not an end.

We will be back.

Sincerely,
Kim Tae Hyung.

Taehyung sighed and set down the quill. He stood there thinking if he should really do this. Was this the right thing? Could this be perhaps a new beginning?

Would Jungkook approve of it?

Taehyung sighed anxiously.

You won't know what something tastes like until you try it.

Deciding to not give it much thought, Taehyung rolled the letter, grabbed it and left the room.

Through familiar darkness he made his way to the front entrance where two knights usually he stood.