1 ✞ hide and seek

Jungkook came running towards Namjoon and Seokjin,

"be careful my son, you're going to fall" Seokjin said as he saw Jungkook running towards them.

"What's wrong Kook?" Namjoon said wondering the cause of him running towards him, so early in the evening.

"um...well...I wanted to ask..can I go play outside with Jimin?!?", Jungkook asked in a hyper tone.

Jimin was Jungkook's best friend. He was a hybrid, which means he was half demon and half angel. The fact that Jimin was half demon wasn't too convincing for Namjoon. But Jimin was Jungkook's best friend, he would never harm Jungkook.

Yes, Jimin was tricky, and rude when it came to his demon half, but still he never did any damage to Jungkook, nor intended to.

"Jungkook. You know I don't like to see you hanging around with him. He's a hybrid...you can't trust him that much..." Namjoon said in a stern but calm voice, he was worried.

"But father, Jimin is my friend. He would never try to hurt me, I trust him" Jungkook said convincingly, but still Namjoon wasn't too convinced.

"Jungkook I told y-", Namjoon was interrupted by his husband, Seokjin.

"Namjoon, just let him go. He'll be fine, I trust him", Seokjin said calmly to Namjoon, who softened due to his husband.

Namjoon finally agreed to let Jungkook go play outside with Jimin, but only with one condition,

"Hoseok, please take Jungkook outside with to his friend, and please keep an eye on them", Namjoon ordered his most trusted guard, Hoseok.

"Yes sir." Hoseok said bowing his head down slightly, as a sign of agreement and respect.

"Thank you mother, and father", Jungkook smiled brightly at his parents, who smiled by seeing his shiny eyes along with his bright smile as well.

Jungkook smiled and left, with Hoseok behind him. Jungkook made his way outside the palace. He sat down on a bench, and waited for his friend.

Jungkook heard a noice coming from between the bushes. Hoseok heard it as well and prepared his arc, ready to shoot whatever was coming.

Jungkook saw two tips peaking from the bushes, one was white, and the other was black. Jungkook quickly recognized this, these were Jimin's wings.

Yes, he had a demon wing and a angel wing.

Jungkook signaled Hoseok that that was Jimin, so he could put the arc down.

Jimin came out from the bushes and smiled.

"Hii Jungkookie" Jimin smiled greeting his friend.

"Hii Jimin" Jungkook greeted back, smiling.

The two friends started walking around while talking, but obviously Hoseok kept an eye on them, just in case.

"Here Jungkook lets play hide and seek!" Jimin exclaimed which made Jungkook agree excitedly.

"I count and you hide!" Jimin said going towards a corner to count.

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5..." As soon as Jimin started counting, Jungkook began running, finding a spot to hide.

" 6, 7, 8, 9.." Jungkook hid behind the same bush where Jimin was earlier.

" 10, I'm coming!!" Jimin announced and began looking for Jungkook.

Jimin started walking around, looking everywhere. As he got closer to the bush where Jungkook was hiding, he saw a small white feather peeking from the side of the bush. Jimin smiled knowing Jungkook was there.

"Gotcha!" Jimin exclaimed making Jungkook jump and giggle.

"Nooo that's not fair!" Jungkook giggled. Jimin giggled and nodded. From the side, Hoseok smiled watching the two friends play.

"My turn. Now I count and you hide" Jungkook said and Jimin agreed. Jungkook began counting and Jimin ran towards a tree that was a little too far from the palace, more into the woods. (you mAy be wondering how there are "woods" on "heaven" or whatever you wanna call it and guess what! idek either so don't ask lmaO)

Jimin found a perfect spot to hide; a tall tree. Jimin smiled to himself and waited for Jungkook to come.

Once Jimin stopped hearing Jungkook's voice he knew he was on his way.

Meanwhile Jungkook was looking for him around the same place they were earlier. After a few searches around, Jungkook didn't found him so he thought maybe he should look for him more into the woods.

Excitedly to find his friends, Jungkook hopped around into the woods happily.

But, Hoseok didn't noticed the two little friends sneak into the dangerous woods..

"Jiminie hyung~ i'm coming" Jungkook giggled searching around.

Jimin heard his voice louder and he sneaked his head noticing that Jungkook was right behind him, his back facing him. Jimin covered his mouth, giggling softly at how Jungkook was right in front of him but wouldn't notice.

But, Jungkook managed to hear a small noise coming from behind the tree right behind him.

Jungkook turned around and yelled giggling "found you!"

Jimin whined and giggled getting off his hiding spot.

"Let's take a break Kookie-ah" Jimin breathed out. Jungkook nodded happily and smiled.

The two boys started walking around the woods enjoying the sound of the chirping birds and the nice shadow-ish view the tall trees gave out.

As they were walking, Jungkook noticed a purple-like light from afar that caught his attention.

"Jiminie hyung whats that?" Jungkook asked pointing towards the light. Jimin looked at the direction his finger pointed noticing what Jungkook was talking about.

"Oh, I know what that is" Jimin smiled, "that's a portal for the other side" Jimin said and Jungkook tilted his head slightly, "other side?" he asked confused.

Jimin giggled, "hell. You know I'm a hybrid right, well my demon side came from hell". Jungkook made an 'o' shaped mouth expression. Jimin giggled again, "Wanna check it out?! maybe I can show you my crush~" Jimin smirked his cheeks tinted a bright pink as he mentioned 'his crush'.

Jungkook being the curious boy he is, he agreed excitedly.

"What's a crush though?" Jungkook asked tilting his head again as they started walking towards the so called portal.

Jimin giggled again and patted his head, "You're too innocent Kookie". Jungkook blushed slightly.

"A crush is someone who you have a special feeling for" Jimin smiled. "A feeling which you feel love towards them, you like them in a different way, more than a friend or something." Jimin continued.

"Ohh", Jungkook nodded understanding.

"Do you have a crush?" Jimin asked as they were getting close. Jungkook shrugged and shook his head, "I don't think eomma or appa would've let me have a crush. They barely let me go outside." Jungkook giggled. Jimin giggled too and stopped in front of the portal.

"We're here" Jimin said looking up at the bright purple portal. Jungkook looked up at it as well in awe.

"Wanna come in?!" Jimin asked. Jungkook smiled and nodded quickly, excitedly of how might Jimin's other half world look like.

Jimin handed his hand towards Jungkook for Jungkook to grab it, which he grabbed.

"At 3 we enter together" Jimin announced receiving a nod from Jungkook as he tightened his grip around Jimin's hand. "One, two...three!"

And with that the two boys walked into the portal everything turning black, their eyes closing by themselves due to the energy it radiated.