Chapter 2

KINGSTON POV ~ PIC IN MM

This girl gets in to much troble .Ima end up beating her ass.All i do is get called to the school.Today was my meeting with the school so here we go.

i got up did my hygiene and put on my jean musle shirt that said Get Like Me and my black and white Lebrons. I grabbed my phone and keys and got in the car.I pulled up to the school.Here goes nothing.

BRIA POV ~

So here i am fighting for life with tape on my mouth i try to brake free but cant.Yea im still in his office getting raped.Someone anyone help me theres so.much blood i dont think im going to make it.

He takes off my tape im quiet at first but the when he turns around i scream for my life.He punched me real good in the eye i see nothing its all black wow.Im bout o die before im 16 well life was fun.

KINGSTON POV~

So here i am ,crying hopeing my sister dont die.The doctor comes in .

"Family of Bria Brown".he said.

Me And Redd stood up.Barley.

"She made it but she lost alot of blood shes in a coma, Im sorry."With that he left.

If your wondering what happened in the principles office here you go.

~FLASH BACK~
ALL I HEARD WAS SCREAMING I BROKE DOWN THE DOOR TO SEE MY SISTERS LIFELESS BODEY ON THE FLOOR.

"SON OF A BITCH"I YELLED.

I STARTED POUNDING THE GUYS SO HARD AND LONG I WAS JUST GRABBING STUFF TO HIT HIM WITH I FINALLY STOPPED.I PICKED MY SISTERS LIFELESS BODY DRIPOED BLOOD ON MY HANDS I COVERED HER IN MY JACKET AND PUT HER IN THE HOSPITAL CAR.
~FLASHBACKOVER~