Chapter 6

KINGSTON POV~

So instead of me being  a bitch i called up one of my hoes Shay.Damn that girl got amazing head game ever.But the only thing is the bitch crazy.She get mad when i tell her ass to leave.So while she was sleep i got up and took a shower.I just put on my joggers.I  checked the time,12:07 and they still aint back.They been gone since seven o'clock.

I picked Shay up out of the bed and walked downstairs with her and put her in her car.After i jogged upstairs  and put on a shirt.I grabbed my phone and keys and locked up the house.

BRIAS POV~

So here we are sitting on the beach till i get a text.
"Bria we need you at the trap house now.

"Im sorry i have to go."i said

I gave Drake a long passionate kiss and left.I pulled up to the trap house and everybody was inside.I did the secret knock and walked in.I went straight to the back where my office was.I looked at the note on my desk.
                  It read.....
"Bria we got your precious boyfriend come and get him."
I stood there dumb folded how did i not know that was a fake text.     

UNKNOWN POV~

"Yea boss we got him."

"Him.....him..., you fuckin assholes you were supposed to get the girl."

"Opps sorry boss."

"No fuckin sorry you idiots!"

Im been trying to get this girl for 1 month now ever since the little accident at school ibe been trying to get my revenge and these idiots all they do is fuking mess it up!!Im beyond pissed if i got her i got the brother.

DRAKE POV~

How the hell did i get myself into this.Why do i always pick the crazy bitches.I dont even kno what i did to be in here.I dont fuck with the fakes yea ima drug dealer and everything but i still should be able to have a good life.

I dont know who did this to me but when i find out there will be hell to pay.