Chapter 11

SHAY POV~ (PIC IN MM)

So this nigga think he could just run OFF and leave me he? has another thing coming.

My name is Shay im a stripper and i live with my sister.Im 18 i dropped out of school.I have long hair and i darkskin.I have an perfect coke bottle figure.No man could turn me down.My motto is fuck niggas and get paid and thats just how it is.If a bitch want her rounds she can surely come and get it em.I aint scared of no bitch or no nigga.

I knew he was gonna pull some fake shit like dat.Im have to show him how crazy my ass can get.I was just getting out of the shower.I did my hygiene and other shit and put on Kingstons favorite thong and bra set.I also put on the dress he loved seeing me in.It was a short ass black dress that stopped under my ass,and my red bottom heels.Damn i look good.My sister was coming with me just in case these bitches wanna try to jump me and shit.

We pull up to his house and i seen his car and one other unfamiliar car.We get up and knock on the door.

REDD POV~

There was a ring at the door bell i got off of Kingstons lap and answer it.It was two pretty girls there.

"Hi,how i help yall?"

"Hey im here to talk to um Bria."

"Ok please come in."

"Bae whos at the..........door."

He looks up and has an aggravated look on his face.

KINGSTON POV~

Damn damn damn.This chick is fucking crazy she wont stop texting and calling me.She keeps coming over.And now she here in my house being a got damn liar.

"You just kicked me out.You literally picked me up out the bed and put me in my car.You dont kno i loved you Kingston.But kno i was just a quick fuck.Now my bad for coming over and shit like this but you needed to here that.A player stays a player."

An with that ahe left.I just stood there shocked im not gonna lie she was looking fine as hell to wearing my favorite outfit.I stared at her ass as she left.Then i felted sting to my face.My hands reacted faster than my mind.I grabbed Redd and slammed her into the wall and slapped her.She started crying.I ran ran after her.She went to the bathroom and locked the door.Damn i messed up.

REDD POV~

I cant belive he hit me.I grabbed the gun out my pocked i opened the door and smacked his ass hard with it.He fell to the floor.I got up and ran to the room.I grabbed my phone,
keys,purse and everything else i brought and left.

The girl was getting in her car.

"Aye Shay right?"

"Yea."

"You can have him."

When i tell yall she smiled she had a big ass smile on her face.I punched right in her mouth.Her sister tried to just in i threw the bitch into the windshield.I was went off.

I was gone im not coming back here for awhile.Its funny how one moment everythings just fine,and then the next,its all over.

BRIA POV~

Drake and I been at the mall all day.We got matching everything.He got him some new shoes,outfits,pants,and jewelry.I just bought me some timberlands.He bought me this beautiful necklace.It had a picture of both of us.I love it we got in my car and just started making out,and you kno what happened after that.Today was just amazing this weekend was just wow.We stopped and headed to a hotel.And he slipped on the condom and yall already kno.

VOTE

COMMENT

VOTE

COMMENT