Chapter 15

REDD POV~

I woke up in Kingstons bed .I quickly got up grabbed all my clothes put them on and went to Bria room.I walked in and noticed it was just her in there.I walked straight to her bathroom and got out my clothes.

I went to her closet and grabbed some ripped skinnys,black and purple tank top,purple lebrons, my hair in a messy bun,i put on her hoops,and some other jewelry.

Yess i was looking good.And uh yea we wear eachother clothes all the time.I walked out the bathroom and this bitch was sittin there with some ice cream just staring at me.Damn she scared the shit out of me.

"BITCH TF YOU LOOKING AT!"

"GIRL OH.THE QUESTION IS TF YOU GOT NY CLOTHES IN FOR!?!"

"Oh my bad damn.I had nothing else to wear so chill out."

"Yea whatever.What you and Kingston did last night hoe??"

Damn im in some shit now i never told her about ne and Kingston yet.Even tho its over she still needs to kno fuck im in some shit now.

"HELLO!!!Earth to bitch!!?!??"

She yelled snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Nothin he brought me to the room with him we dated for a week we had sex 3 times and that was it now bye."

I quickly ran out the room and down the stairs.I got all my belongings and grabbed my keys and got into my hummer and headed home.I pulled up to the.house and noticed my brother car wasnt there oh welk then.I got out locked my car I ppened the door to see some naked girl and my brother.

"The Fuck man!!!!"

"Shit sis im so sorry i tho-

SMACK!!!

"YOU THOUGHT WHAT BITCH IDGAF IF YOU MY BROTHER YOY WILL NOT COME IN MY HOUSE AND DISRESPECT ME LIKE THAT OK.CLEAN UP MY SHIT.GET THIS WHORE OUT OF MY HOUSE!!AND PUT.ON SOME GOT DN CLOTHES NIGGA DAMN!!"

With that i headed to my room and let sleep take me over.

BRIA POV~

Wow my bestfriend fuck more like sister and my brother fucked.I cant belive them.Im not mad about the doing that shit it made me mad that they aint tell nobody and they broke up.Thats probably why Redd ass been so distant the past 3 weeks.

So looks like im going to the mall today.I texed Drake to see if he wanted to go.

(PHONE CONVO)
ME:Hey bae wanna go to the mall today wit me?

DRAKE:Yea sure bae.Ill pick u up in 30min.

ME:Kk

Drake moved out a week ago.He live in some apartments across town now.So yea.

I hopped in the shower got out i put on a pokeadot bra and underwear set,and black sundress,pink heels,some jewelry,my hair down and wavy,and my black MK purse.I grabbed my phone,wallet,charger and lipstick and headed downstairs.Once i got downstairs i heard a horn blow.I locked uo the house and went to tge car with my boo and we headed to the mall.

We finally pulled up to the mall and went into alot of stores.We got alot of matching outfits and other shit.We got a quick bite to eat anf left to his house.

We pulled up I went straight to his room and let sleep take control.

VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!!!!

VOTE!!!!!

COMMENT!!!