Chapter 14

You guys need to start voting,commenting ,and following me and leaving comments more.Anyways back to the story..............

REDD POV~

Im like so happy my bitch got out the hospital two days ago!!!! We found them dumb ass niggas that caused the accident an shot them bitches up.And now its her birthday!!

I got up took a shower,did my hygiene,and the other stuff .I put on my black and white bra and underwear set,high wasted shorts and blue tank top , my lengend blues, a black necklace that said (✋no fakes),I put my hair in a neat but messy bun,i got my dress for tonight out my closet my heels and some jewelry,perfume and a purse.

I grabbed a quick bite to eat , grabbed my keys,phone,charger MK purse,and sone stacks to buy my boo some shit for her b-day.I locked up the house hopped in my blue hummer and left for the mall.

I pulled up to the mall and all eyes were on me i got a couple stares by the guys and the girls was mugging the shit out of my face.I walked in a couple stores till i found what i knew my baby girl would love.I walked up to the cashier and.the boy was fine.He was lightskin and tatted up nice,dimples to die for and abs for day.I payed for my stuff and told him to keep the change.I was about to walk away but was stopped he grabbed my arm i turned around an say the lightskin boy.

"Hey ma no hi or nothing,damn i say you checking me out tho."

"Hi.Bye."

"Wait ma let me get cha name and ya number?!"

I walked back over and gave him my name and number his name was Ryan.I walked out the store with a big as smile on my face and bitches was mad.I stayed laughing they so funny.

(THAT NIGHT)~THE PARTY

BRIA POV~

Yass im finally 17 bitches.I got up got in the shower got out did my hygiene and that other shit.I put on my red bra and thong.I picked out this hot dress i bought 2 days ago.I had on a black knee high dress my back and breast where out,my black studded heels,a gold necklance that said (stop bitch),gold hoops not to big doe,some bracelets,rings,my birthday crown that bitch cost $200 bucks and my hair down and curled.

I grabbed my phone clutch,wallet,and ID fake one and real one, just incase.I walked downstairs to see my bitch Redd.We was twinin this bitch except everything was pink and white.We looked like sister foreal.We hoped in her humer and headed to the hottest club in Compton "Black Out".We headed inside and we was the baddest bitches in there.I went straight ti the V.I.P section i saw my bro,Chris(Redd bro),and my boo Drake.I saw a whole lot of people i go to school with.

Me and Redd got up and went straight to the dance floor.I started grinding on some dude.I was taking shot after shot i was a little tipsy.I walked over to Drake but his ass was mad at me oh well .He aint bout to mess up my mood .I started opening presents after presentss.Until i cane across one i loved the most from Redd.It was a matching Bonnie And Clyde joggers and crew.I loved it sooooooo much.I put it back in the box.I was to tired to open the rest so i took another drink and Kingston took the rest of my gifts and we all went to my house.

KINGSTON POV~

Damn i cant lie Redd was lookung FINEE as hell tonight.I wish i aint do her wrong tho.She was grinding on every nigga in the club i aint gonna lie that shit made me madd her and Bria dumb asses were drunk as hell.I picked her up and put her in.the room with me and yall know what happened next....

LONG CHAPTER

PLEASSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

VOTE!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!

VOTE!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!