Chapter 17

BRIA POV~

I went back to school today i havent been going cause ive been getting into nonstop shit lately.First that nasty ass principal,the kidnapping situation,the car accident.Damn ive been getting into alot of shit latley man.I really wasnt worring bout school.

I walked into school and everybody was mugging the shit out the side of my face.Felt like my whole face was burning.Damn all eyes were on my as i walked down the hall way to my locker.

I did the combination and opened it letters flew out and trash.I was mad as hell who the fuck did this.I slammed my locker i turned around and this time nobody was looking at me.These sons of a guns bout to pay.

"Who did it?Im only asking one fucking time.Now who did it?!?!"

         "No Answer"

Ok thats how they want to be sneaky and petty.Ok.The problem is bitches so petty these days they so call try to confront somebody but now they scary asses dont wanna tell me who.Thats all right.Ima come back to school when everybody leave and look at the finger print scanner and see who did this.I kno i shouldnt let this get to me its just the same petty ass people who always testing my patience.I grabbed the trash can and threw all the shit away and cleaned my locker out.I grabbed my books and placed my backpack in the locker i grbbed a new lock and placed it on my locker.I went to my first class.

(LUNCH)

I sat in lunch alone.Until this girl came she must be a new student she came sat by me.She was lightskin,bout 5'5 , long hair,dimples.She had on a yellow sundress and some black heels.

"Hi Im Chloe."

"Wassup im Bria.You new?"

"Naww im new."

We both laughed i got to kno her more and she pretty cool she ghetto tho.we exchanged numbers and stuff.We had the same classes together.She looked like someone i used to kno.But i aint bout to worry bout that.Once the bell rang i was too happy this is why i aint like going to school it take to long.Everybody at this school is petty as hell.People i used to be so close wit done changed on me.I cant deal.Like ill never change and thats just me.Ilk always be mean,bipolar,cocky,but i will never be fake to you.Im loyal as hell.People just dont realize that.An thats on they body.

REDD POV~

I've been sick with the flu for the padt two days.Bria went back to school vood.She need her education.My brother is just aggravating.Always checkin on me.He got this girl he been talking to for the longest.Her name Brittany or.some shit like that.She cool or whatever i think she cheating tho with her lion ass.She cute i guess all im sayin is my brother can do way better.So im juss suttting in the living room watching the Chicago Bulls and Los Angeles Clippers.The score was tied 33 Damn my Clippers better win bruh.

Just then the door opened and slammed closed i shot my neck around so fast i think i got whiplash,I was just Chris and boy he was madd as hell.His light brown and green eyes were dark as hell.Shidd let me leave him alone.

CHRIS POV~

Damn i hate to admit ut but my sis was right.that bitch was cheating on me.Once i found out i wanted to punch her ass so bad,but i aint no.bitch nigga that puts his hands on woman.So ima have my sis deal with that.

"Whats wrong pumpkin head?"

"Don't call me that thunder thighs.And you was right that bitch a cheater."

I shook my head in disbelief.I actually loved this girl but shid guess hoes stay hoes.

"One my thighs aint big cupcake head.Two ima beat the bitch ass.Three there are pretty better girls in this world for you ok."

"Aight."

With that i left the house and decided to go to the club just to clear my head what a day.

           ~VOTE~

                      ~COMMENT~

                                          ~VOTE~
                                                     ~COMMENT~
                              ~VOTE~
                                                  ~COMMENT~