Chapter 23

KINGSTON POV~

For the last few weeks ive been thinking bout Redd nonstop she probally not even worried bout me.When i think bout it i juss call up one of my hoes.I thought about callin her but that'll make me seem like a punk bitch so ill just leave it alone.Ive been at the trap all the time.I got me a little side job so the cops wont get suspicious.One of these lil niggas i got snitched on me so ima have to beat some ass.I held a meeting in the room.

"So i got some fake ass snitching ass niggas?!"

NO RESPONCE..

"I KNOW YALL MOTHER FUKAS HERE ME GOT DAMN IT!?!"

NO FUKIN RESPONE..

That kind of shit right there drives me man.Im talkin to you and ya ass ignoring me bitch.Aight let see if yall bitches gonna tlk now.I pulled out my gun and cocked it.I put 12 bullets in the biotch.

"So yall fake ass niggas wanna talk now!!!"i said while pountin the guns out of every single nigga in there.

But one nigga out of all of the stood out this nigga named Dee.He flinched when i pointed it at him.Rookies,figured.I shot him twice in his feet.

"Nigga if you ever i mean ever disrespect me like that again you gone be 12feet under lil homie ya got me!!???!"

"Yessss Kingston I'm sorry an they threatened my fukin family man.Have a fukin hard.I do what I can to take care if mines nigga!!

Nigga was bleeding out they took him.to a hospital and i went back to my office.
I work at Wal-Mart bruhh.Hoes be hoes and try to holla while they wuth they nigga of course ya know i get that number.Yall sleep out cha if i didn't.So im just sittin hear stuck in my thoughts.Its been borin as hell at the trap.I heard that Drake sister Sky datin Redd brother Chris.Damn he gettin some an i aint gettin shit.I got up locked up my office and headed to "work".

REDD POV~

Imagine, what we could be

if you let them hoes go

Imagine what we could be

if you told them hoes no

So now i gotta leave yea i gotta leave

look what cha done to me cause

ya lied to me why would you lie to me

I stood in the shower singin Toni Romiti Imagine , that song is the shit.Ive been really thinkin bout shit.I finally got out and got dressed i threw in a knee high sun dress and some heels,make-up,jewelry,and put my hair down.I grabbed my books and headed to class.My first class is with Brittany damn.We sit right next to eachother.Its the how to get away with murder class.I really sont know why she here she crazy.Im only in here cause my mom wanted me to be successful and know any and everything bout people.I know when people lying to me.Idk why i can do that i must be on some freaky shit.I looked over at her and this bitch is planning to kill somebody!!!??!Now when im around her ima have to be strapped with my gun.Class finally ended and grabbed my books and left.I headed bck to my room right quick and grabbed my gun and book for my next class.

CHRIS POV~

Sky has become my life besides my sister no one can take her spot.If my sis don't like somebody I'm with I'm brake up with her.If my sis don't like you then bye cause she mean the world to me.Sky and I have been fukin every night that girl a freak foreal.I just wonder is she just want a quick fuk cause I sure don't I really like her tho.And if she cheat....... Mann ima get Bria and Redd on her ass man.

DAMN SHE TRYING TO KILLA NIGGA

SKY AND CHRIS

STAY STRAPPED MY NIGGA

~VOTE~
~COMMENT~