Chapter 9

DRAKE POV~

After they burned the place we went our separate ways.Redd and I all went to Kingston and Brias house.We got out the car first thing i did was take a shower when i got out Bria was sitting on her bed waiting for me.I came out with nothing but a towel on and closed and locked her room door.

"Bria what am i gonna wear?"

"Here.

She threw me a pair of boxers and basketball shorts.

"Bae??"

"Yea??"

"You saved my life thank you.I love you so fucking much you dont even no."

She was in tears i kissed her tears away.After i led her to the shower and took off her clothes and washed her after she got out we had a heated make out session.

BRIA POV~

He bit my lip for entrance.I let him in after he dropped my towel and and layed me  down soflty.He started sucking on my neck leaving hickies.He went down to my breast and sucked one while he licked the other.Still sucking on my breast he started rubbing my clit,he went down and started eating my cat his tounge was doing back strokes in me.

"Bae move i have to pee."

He looked up and smiled.

"Hold it for daddy."

"Whats my name".

"Da-da-DADDY!!"

"Cumm for daddy.

I let out all my jucies.

"My babys a squirter."

He came back up and let me taste my self.He put on the condom and entered me.He started picking up the paste.You kno what happed after that.

After round 10 we both callapsed on the bed,letting us catch our breaths.That night we didnt just have sex with lust.We made love.

REDD POV~

Im just sitting downstairs watching tv with Kingston i grabbed for the remote and this took it like bruh.I got up and snatched it back.This nigga got up and sat on me.With is big muscular fine ass.Wait did i just say that no.I dont like him like that.WAIT do I??

"Boyy if you dont get your heavy ass off me.You must be packing extra cause.nigga you must be like 600 pounds heavy, ass man."

"You shouldnt have took it out my hand then.And uh ya im packing baby wanna see what??"

Then he smiled that oh so sexy smile of his i though I was gonna melt lawd help me. i wanna see what he packing so bad.

"Boy please you aint got shit".

Im smiled my devious smile.He licked those sexy plump lips of his.

"Come on."

"Where?"

"My room."

"NIGGA I AINT  GOING NO WHERE!!"

I crossed my arms like a lil baby.But this boy picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and smacked my ass.I pinched his ass tight he closed and locked his room door layed me on the bed.We made out for  a little then i took off his pants and his boxers he was packing big.He took of my shirt,shorts,thong and bra.He slipped on the condom and yall know what happened next.

Bria gonna be mad but i heard her ass moaning to.We gonna be glowing in the morning.

VOTE

COMMENET

VOTE

COMMENT