Chapter 19

(BRITTANY IN MM)

UNKNOWN POV~

     Haha these bitches gonna get it.They done fucked up.They done definetly fucked up.These bitches gonna pay.First my sister she fucked over,then my family.Wow they dont know whats in store fot them.Ima kill 'em like they killed my sister.

   I got out of bed threw on my new lebrons,booty shorts , red tank,earings and all that other shit.Here goes nothing.I grabbed my bag,phone,purse,and charger and hopped in my car and left to review some plans.Ima be these bitches worst nightmare.

BRIA POV~

    So finally sprink break right now im just chilling at the beach with Brittany she real annoying though,but she cool.Theres just somethimg about her like i.met her before or seen her before.Whenever i.think of it i just leave it alone.She always asking questions and shit like damn.I had on my red striped bikini and matching sandals.There ao many fine ass boys but i got my man.We've been here for about an hour then we headed our separate ways home.I hoped in my car she hoped in hers and we drove off.

I stopped at sonic for something to eat after i went home.I pulled up to the house and noticed that Kingston wasnt home but my boo Drake was.I was to happy i unlocked the door headed in and went straight to the shower of course Drake decided to hope in with me.He washed the sand and shit tjay was on my back.We got out and drided of.I was to sleepy.I was bout to go to sleep but then.........

  BOOM!!!

Someone threw a brick in our window.I had one of my boys from the trap to clean it.We he finished i paid him and he left.I looked at the note it read....

    "Ha bitch there will be more where that came from.Your sexy ass boyfriend and brother gonna be my sex slaves.This is your fault.Sleep with ONE eye open tonight honey!"

   Damn if its not one thing its the other.These bitches so petty.I went to sleep mad as hell.

DRAKE POV~

   Damn my poor baby.They always fucking with us as so as things are good again.She was sleep so i got on top.of her and started leaving marks on her skin.I went down to her breast and sucked on one while i rubbed the other.Then i went down to her clit i massaged it and started sucking and eating her out.She woke uo moaning.I got up and lefy her with a stunned expression on.her face.Ha just like she did to me.

Its only 10:07am so i just decided to make us breakfast.I can cook.I mad waffles,french toast,eggs,bacon,hashbrowns,and orange juice.We ate got up washed our plates and went right back to sleep.

~VOTE~
                ~COMMENT~
                                           ~VOTE~
                                                           ~COMMENT~
                          ~VOTE~