Chapter 13

CHRIS POV~(IN MM)

I've been living with my sister for a week and that ass hole Kingston has been coming over nonstop his ass need to leave my sister alone.You see she.dont want your ass right.

Right now me and my sis chilling watching a movie untill we get a phone call from the hospital.

REDD POV~

I got up and answer the phone.

(PHONE CONVO)

"Hello??"

"Hello are you related to Bria Johnson?"

"Yea why?"

"Im sorry but she was in a car accident.Her heart rate is good put bad.She lost some blood,so im sorry but she's in a coma."

I dropped the phone and dropped to my knees crying i grabbed my phone and texted Kingston and told.him.everything.He broke down crying on the phone.While i was on the floor still crying my brother came and conforted me.I quickly got dressed and sped off to the hospital.

I was driving 75mph when the speed limit is 50.I was driving and then all i heard was sirens.I pulled over and this racists ass coo came to my fucking window.I really aint got time for that shit.

"Licence and Registration please!?"

He was looking at me like i stole something.I reached for my purse and grabbed my wallet.He was staring at me hard and long like nigga fuck you looking at.I gave it to him and he wrote me a ticket for $100 speeding ticket.To be honest i really didnt give a fuck.

I continued speeding and finally pulled uo to the hospital.I ran to the desk and.asked for her roim and they asses sat me in the waiting room with Kingston,Drake and Chris.

BRIA POV~

I got up and realized i was in an all white area.I started walking.I looked to make sure my eyes weren't aying tricks on me.It was my dad.I ran uo to him lije my ass was a track star.I hugged my daddy so hard and really didnt want to let him go.I looked up at him.He still looked the same.He resembled and older Kingston.

My dad died in a car accident.He was going to find our mom i dont know why he thought he would find her.

"Dad? Am i dead?"

He laughed that amazing laugh."

"No baby girl but you have a choice to stay with me and go to heaven.Or go back with your friends and family.

I thought long and hard about it.I decided to go back my dad smiled.

"Honey thats gonna be real hard he." said as he faded away.

I realized i was standing in a house.

"Hello my child."

I looked uo and was talking to god.

"My child you have choose to go back home so if you make it out of this house while it us on fire  before it comes down you can go home.But if you dont you will stay with me.

I started running the house was in flames.There were demons popping out everywhere.I ran for the door and got out.I didnt stop i kept running.

I felt i was laying in the bed i couldnt open my eyes.I felt a hand around mine.I tried and tried to move my hand but failed.So i tried again and moved it i heard joy and laughter.I opened my eyes and saw everyone i knew and loved.Damn thank god.

Damn she saw the light.

VOTE

COMMENT

VOTE

COMMENT