Chapter 3

KINGSTON POV ~ OUTFIT IM MM

So im about to be on my was to the hospital for visiting hours.I got put of bed took a shower and my hygiene.When i was done i put on the outfit my sister gave me for my birthday.Outfit in MM. After that i hoped in my car and left.

I walked in the hospital and asked for her room number.I went to the elevator got in and went about my business.The elevator stoped and in walked this fine ass gurl.She was light skin,about 5'5, she had long curly hair just like my sister.
"Aye ma why dont i have your number."i said smoothly.

"Cause i dont hook up with any and everybody so i aint no hoe."she shot back.

"Look here bitch dont catch no fucking additude with me is you crazy.Your ass lucky i aint no bitch ass nigga that hit woman".i shot back.

For the rest of the elevator ride was silent why the hell didnt it stop yet.Its finally stops and i get out to see my sister.i walked and there she was awake out her coma thabk god thank god.I walked in to suprise Redd ass was sleep.I shook her a couple times.

"You can leave now".i whispered

"Ok."was all she said.

I walked over to my sister and gave her a hug and kiss.She smiled that beautiful smile of hers.

"You can be released today?" i asked

"Yea just sign the papers."she said.

I gave her some clothes and her other things and she got dressed as we went home.

BRIA POV ~

Im just happy im finally home. The first thing i did was go straight to the shower i just felt so dirty after what happend.I got out threw on my joggers that had the hundred sign and a matchung crewneck.I went down stairs and headed out the door.I got to Burger King.They wasnt feeding me nothing up in there.

I got me a whopper.So in walks this fine ass boy.He waz light skin tatted and about 5'8.He cought me staring at him.He smiled that beautiful smile.Then he walked towards me.

"I just couldnt see why a beautiful girl like you sitting here alone."he asked.

"Cause i need to be."i said with an attitude with i didnt mean.

"No one deserves to be alone baby girl.My name is Drake."he said.

"Mines is Bria."i smiled

We talked and ate the rest of the day and we exchanged numbers.And that was that.