Chapter 25

BRIA POV~

"AHHHHHHHH!!"I screamed in pain.

Im on my 9th contraction this baby needs to get out of meeee.

"Ok Bria we need you to push on 3.1....2....3...push."

"AHhHHH!!"

"Heres the head.1....2...3...Push."

"Ahhhhhh!!"

"Here she is."the doctor cooed.

    I held my beautiful baby girl.I cant belive this happened.My life has been hell.I promise to this little girl i will never leave her i will always be there for her.I wont leave her side.

"Ok whats her name."For some reason this nurse got an attitude with me.

"Nique Moniqe Willams.Born May 13."

The nurse left and i sat there with Redd,Sky,Chris and Kigston.I really dont know where Drake is but im pissed.Brittany hasn't been around but oh well.Nique had a head of hair and pretty hazel eyes.This is definitely my daughter.They took her to the baby room.

"How ya feelin ma."Sky asked.

"Madd,Happy."

"Oh".was all she said.

"When can she be released??"

"Today."

They gave me my baby and we headed home.Still no call nor text from Drake im starting to get worried.I walked in the house and instantly spoiled my new baby.I had her try on all her shoes.She fell asleep on me.I jumped in the shower and let sleep take over.

DRAKE POV~

     I walked in the familiar place.I looked around.I saw kids laughing my mom and dad.Where the hell am i.I walked up to them.I looked up at my dad.He is still the same way i remember him.Tall caramel skin,dreads.An my mom,looked so much like Sky it scares me.i looked down and saw my baby having my baby i tried and tried to get to her but failed.I sat there and cried.I felt a hand on my shoulder and it was my dad.It finaly hit me.

~FLASKBACK~

I walked in the trap with my head held high.I feel like todays gonna be a good day.I went straight to my office to handle some business.Some of my guys have been popping up dead and i really dont know why.I sat so concentrated on my thoughts i didnt hear the door open.It was my nigga Ray.He sat down and i saw he was packing his gun we must be going somewhere.

"Where we goin Ray??"

"I found the dudes who killed our niggas."

"Oh word lets go."

I grabbed my guns and we left.I hoped out the truck when we got there.We bust opened the door and guys where everywhere.I just started shooting.I felt a burning sensation in my back and arm.I instantly fell to the ground.My live flashed before my eyes.This is it.This was the end of me.......

OHHHH CLIFFHANGER ONLY ONE CHAPTER LEFT OF THIS BOOK AND THATS THE EPILOGUE.THEN THE SEQUAL "HOOKED ON A STRIPPER"!!!

~VOTE~

                ~COMMENET~

                                                ~VOTE~