Chapter 21

(SKY IN MM)

KINGSTON POV~

Ive been at the trapp nonstop.My sis just satrted college with Drake sis Sky.Damn theres gonna be trouble.I walked in the trapp strapped cause niggas be crazy as hell these days.I got in webt straight to my office.After that day i killed my used ti be homie Quan and all them girls i gad to get sone new ones.I got two girls fighting to give me head.Shit funny as hell.I just sat back popped my popcorn and laughed at that shit.An niether of they asses could fight they just slapping the piss out eachother.

I finally decided to stop it after i put it on Facebook that shit was to funny.I fucked both of them.They cute or whatever.So i was going visit my sis today some big party they having at her sorority.I cant believe she in some shit like that.I now one way or the other Bria gonna end up slapping the shit out of all them girls that think they the shit.

I grabbed my stuff locked up my office and headed to the college.

UNKNOWN POV~

I got these bitches right where i need them.I will make sure they pay.I got up to start my day.Im in college now.Im now with Bria.And my plan is going threw smoothly.I took a quick shower and headed to my first class thats has something to do with my favorite show,"How To Get Away With Murder."

We have to solve these hard.ass cases and shit.But it's worth it ill kill Bria and Redd and they wont even know it.And they fine ass boys they got Chris,Drake,and Kingston will be my sex slaves.(Does evil laugh).This shut gonna be good!!!

BRIA POV~

Im so fuckin pissed.Im just gettin comfortable in my new dorn.But now im rooming with Sky.She bullied me all threw 8th grade thats why we had that fight.I got up and hopped in the shower.I threw on my black bra and underwear set,my black and white tank,some black ripped jeans,i straight ironed my hair,threw on some jordans,threw a couple bracelets on,and put some lipgloss.I grabbed my books,laptop,bag,phone and charger and left for class.Redd dorm is right next store to mine.I knocked on the door and she came out dressed just like me, this bitch.We walked into all our classes like we owned them.

4 hours later.....

After all our classes i with ti Drake dorm.He was by himself so when i walked in and stripped off all my clothes leaving me in my bra and underwear i heard him i. the shower and took off the rest and hopped in.He turned his back to me and smiled.We washed up then he threw me on the bed.He put the condom on and went in he ate me out and his stroke game was on fleek.After we just layed sown and let our breathing catch up.This is what we always do we dont look at eachother with lust.We look at eachother with love.Im hooked on him and he's hooked on me.I love this boy.

SKY POV~

Ive been living with this bitch for 3 months now and she is annoying she just make me wanna beat the fuck out of her.When i try to talk to her she ignores me.I hate when people do that.Im headed to the mall now.I wanted to invite her but shee wont answer my fuckin calls.I walked into the mall and bitches was muggin the shit out of me.I just laughed.I was sittin eatin and this girl came up to me.She was bald headed.

"Is you Sky!?!"

"Bitch who is you?!"

"Im the bitch thats gonna beat ya ass!"

"Aight bet."

I started throwin punches i socked her in her neck.I hopped on her and made sure to mess up her face.I was about to breack her nose but i was being lifted up.I turned my head and saw people recording and laughing.The cop grabbed my bags put them in my car and i left.So much for a nice day at the mall.

~VOTE~
~COMMENT~
~VOTE~
~COMMENT~
~VOTE~
~COMMENT~