Chapter 16

BRIA POV~

  The doctor told me to take it easy i havent been to the trap house in a week so i gotta make this money Kingston aint ginna be here forever.

I got up took a quick shower,brushed my teeth,washed my hair, put on a black tank top,black jeans,it was cold outside so i put on my leather jacket,my oreo lebrons,black stud earings,and my hair in a high pony tail.I grabbed my phone,gun and keys.I locked uo the house and left.

It only takes bout an hour to drive to the trap.I pulled up did the secret knock and walked in.There was alot of hey boss,and hey Loyalty thats my street name.I went to the back and saw this nigga getting head in my desk i pulles out my gun and shot him and that hoe.I've been gone for a week and this how they do me.I called up some people and they cane cleaned up the bodies and my office.I just sat there doing some work until my local seller Ryan who always buy my shit called me.

                    (PHONE CONVO)

"HELLO?"

"WAZZAM LOYALTY!!"

"Hey Ryan what up?"

"I need some more shit man."

"Naww im straight you done got adficted to that shit ya ass aint getting shit from me.No more."

With that i hung up.I walked back to the front and had one of my workers go out an kill Ryan.I got a blunt and just sat back and relaxed.

KINGSTON POV~

Im at the trap just making that money.And shit like that until i hear shots bein firef.Mane this niggas stay tryin me.I grabbed my AK 47 bout to blow some bitvhes up.

I walked out of my office and shot everything that wasnt on my team.I shot any and everything and boy i never missed a shot.So after all that i had my guys clean this shit up.So i just sat back in my office and relaxed.

SHORT STORY

VOTE!!!!

COMMENT!!!

VOTE!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!