Chapter 4

BRIAS POV~ DRAKE IN MM

I woke up in an unfamiliar place.I got out the bed too look at my surroundings i had on a big black t-shirt and my underwear.I opened the door and went down stairs and there stood Drake with nothing but his boxers on.That was turning me on.I walked up to him and put a hickey on his neck.He turned around and we started making out.

"Bout time you woke up."he said.

"Yea what happened last night?"i asked curious.

"Oh well we spent all day at burger king then we went to the club.You told me everything about your past and you drunk alot so i brought you here and took off your clothes.You slept in my room i slept in the guest room."he explained.

"Oh thanks ."i said.

We ate and i went to take a shower.After i was done i did my hair.When i was done u went to drake who.was sirting in the guest room.I had nothing but a towel on.I strolled in the seductively and kissed him passionately.I dropped my towel.He picked it up and wrapped it back around me.

"I dont want to rush you,I really like you and you've been hurt alot.I know we just met but i think im in love with you."Drake said.
I stood there in shock about what he just said.This boy knows how to treat me.He is fine as fuck so i really dont know.

"Thank you i really like you to but we need to spend more time together and also go out more."i stated.

"Ok lil mama i got you."he said
He kissed me passionately i wanted to deepen it so i bit his lip for entrance,but no he wanna be childish and play around so i bit it a little harder and he let me in.We made-out for what seemed like hours so i got up knowing my brother was going to kill me cause i havent called him to tell him where i was.
I put my clothes on and cleaned his room.i left a note and put my red lipstick on a kissed his mirror everywhere.I told him to call me.I made lunch for him and everything.Shit im WIFEY MATERIAL!i hopped in my ferrari and left.

AT HOME~

KINGSTON POV~

I have to find my sister.She hasnt called or anything.just then the doir opened.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!!"I yelled.

"Chill the fuck out i was spending time with a friend."she snapped back.

With that she went upstairs.I went to my room to just think.All these problems i have.First they blew up one of my trap houses.Then killedbone of my best guys.And now this.But i guess this is the life we live.

soooo yall liked that dont sorry i update like 4 times a day.Please Like And Comment