Chapter 20

KINGSTON POV~

     Right now im with my new hoe Brittany damn she fine as hell.But she always wanna go to the mall and spend all my money and shit like damn.We was just sitting in the food court.She ate like a got damn queen wuth her pinky up and shit like bitch you aint loyal.

       After we finished we headed out.I dropped her expensive ass at home and headed to the trapp.Theres something really off about that bitch.I walked in dapped up.my my homies and went straight to the office.They had bookoo naked chicks in my office.Oh HELL NOOOO.

"TF YALL DOING IN HERE?!"

       Next thing i know the chair turns around and my homie Quan got the gun pointed at me.

"Wassup Kingston?!"

"Nothin homie why you in my office?An the fuck these hoes doing in here?!"

"Well homie i need this money,and for me to do that ima have to be the KING OF COMPTON in this bitch!!!"

"Real talk Quan damn we've known eachother for how LONG?And we bith getting paid so what does it matter.You fake as hell and ill kill you before You EVER KILL ME!!!'

     An with that i shot that nigga 4 times in his head,hear,stomach and neck.I shot all the girls in the room for going about with his plane.Manne money changes a nigga.We was boys since grade school.Wow thats just the hood for ya.I had some dudes clean up the bodies.I sat back in MY desk and relaxed with my blunt in hand.

BRIA POV~

       Im just sitting at my trap nothings new.I havent heard from.Drake in awhile let me callem.

                     (PHONE CONVO)

"HELLO?"

"Heyy bae."

"Oh wassup havent heard from you in awhile."

"Nothin bae at the gym i.....um.....go to go bye."

       This nigga did not just hang up on me.I grabbed my purse and shit and headed to all the gyms.Went to fitness club,not there.Gym Almighty,not there.Witness Fitness,NIT THERE.So his as lied to me.I went to his house parked my car on the corner.I got out locked my doors cause i dont trust people.I walked in sat on the couch got comfortable.I looked through my purse and grabbed something my brother bought me when i was little.It was a brush and a sharp ass knife conbined.Cool as fuck thoe i was so happy at first i aint see the knife then i did.

(2 hours later)

DRAKE POV~

      I just got home from seeing my moms and my sister.They live in Sacramento thats a long ass drive.Yall probably wondering why i lies to Bria.My sister got into a fight with Bria in 8th grade im in college now and Bria is just starting and they still aint forgot nor left it alone.

"Yea love you too mom.Aight bye."

       I walked in and there she was with a knife this girl is crazy i instantly pulled out my gun.She walked towards me.

"Where were you Drake??!"

"With my mom and............sister you should remember....Sky.Dont you??!"

    She looked at me and looked down she walked up kissed me said sorry and left.Damn girls stay bitching.

~VOTE~
                ~COMMENT~
                                            ~VOTE~
                                                             ~COMMENT~
                             ~VOTE~
                                              ~COMMENT~