Chapter 12

KINGSTON POV~

"Wtf happened to me!!"

I got off the floor and replayed the events that just happened in my head.I hit Redd she pulled a gun and hit me,Shay was looking fine as hell in all the right places.

I snapped out of my thoughts and tended to my head.It left a tiny scar.I went to my room and there laying in my bed was Shay she had on my favorite thong and bra set of hers.She was looking just right.But in the end i knew i couldn't do that to Redd fine ass.I walked over to her and she kissed me and i kissed back i dont know why but i did.She took off my clothes i put on the condom and went it and out of her.

"Whos daddy??'

"Yourr biggg daddy!"

After that i realized what had happened.Didn't i tell Redd i loved her?Right now i ain't showin any love.I got up and took off the condom and put my clothes on.I grabbed Shay naked ass and her stuff and put her in her car again.I got in my car and drove to Redds house.

REDD POV~

Right now im just chilling with my brother Chris .He is just getting out of prison today.He was in prison for killing somebody but it wasnt him it was me he took the blame for me when i was 13 and he was 14.He was in jail for four years.He's gonna live with me for awhile.As i got up therewas a ring at the door bell.I got up and looked threw the peephole and cant belive this nigga showed up to my place like dude.I put my gun in my hands and made sure there wasnt any bullets and opened the door.

"Whos at the door"

"Redd who the hell is that nigga in the living room?!?"

"NIGGA ITS MY FUCKING BROTHER!!"

"OH.

"Why the hell are you here?!?"

"Well i came to apologize fo--

He was about to say for i slammed the door in his fucking face.Do he really think ima fall for that shit.Boi he got me fucked up completely.I rejoined my brother in the living room he gave me that "ima have to hurt a nigga look" i was weak laughing.Boi what a day.

BRIA POV~

Drake and i have been gone for three days now.We headed back home now.We walked in aint nobody was home so me snd Drake took our bags to OUR room.After we headed to the game room.I put in just dance 6 and boy he was mad.Anyway i was getting all the golden moves but then i stared missing them.It came down to the last one.Damn it i missed it.

" Damn baby you mad?"

"Aight rematch!!"

After that we was playin all of the xbox games then we started playin the  WII U
and boy i was winnig it all.We played mario kart 8,that yoshi game,lego superheros,Mario bros and everytging ekse it was real fun.After playin we fell asleeo in the gane room.

I woke up and Drake was gone.So i got up and walked into the kitchen and there he was cooking.I went uo to him and started putting hickies on his neck.He turbed off the fire and turned around.He picked me up and i wrapped my legs around his toreso.He put me down and we ate.I washed the dishes and ran upstairs with his goofy ass following me.He picked me uo and threw me on the bed he started taking off my clothes and i stopped him i had to go to the store.So i kissed him passionately.I dragged him into the shower with me.He washed my back and everything.I washed him EVERYWHERE.I got out dried myself off and put on mt hoodie and some sweats,my jordans and my real G beanie.I got my phone,purse and a couple hundreds.I got in my car and pulled off.

I was driving and noticed that i was being followed.I pulled out my phone and called Kingston and told him everything,I started speeding up them i seen another car just lije that one they started squeezing againt my car.One car left and the other pushed me and my car flipped over.I saw my life flash before my eyes.I tried and tried to open my eyes but i couldnt.All i could do is hear a listen to my surroundings.I cant belive i was bout to die damn karmas a bitch.

OH CLIFFHANGER

VOTE

COMMENT

VOTE

COMMENT