Chapter 5

BRIA POV~

Boy my brother is aggravating as fuck.Like i love you but get the fuck away from.me.Damn!! I got out of bed to take a shower i got 1 missed message.Damn my phone stay dry.

FUTURE BAE~ HEY YOU WANNA GO OUT TONIGHT??

WIFEY MATERIAL~YEA I'D LOVE TOO!!(TWERKS)

FUTURE  BAE~WAIT IMA HAVE TOO COME OVER THERE SINCE YOU
TWERKIN.

WIFEY MATERIAL~LOL I GOT TO GET IN THE SHOWER BY BAE

I turned on the music as i got in the shower.
Wash and French Montana cane on i just had to sing.

"CANT TRUST THOTS SOON AS THEM BOTTLW START DRIPPING OUT ,THOTS AND SHW COME RUNNIN' TO ME CALL THOTS SHE'LL LEAVE YOUR ASS NEVER TRUST A BIG BUT AND A SMILE....AND YOU CANT TRUST THOTS!!"

After that i got out the shower and got ready for my date.I put a red knee-high dress my red bottoms, a couple bracelets my promise ring my dad gave me before he died,i put on a little eyeliner and some eyeshadow and black lipstick, and my hair down a wavy.I grabbed my clutch MK purse i put a couple hundreds in there, lipstick,gum and put my IPHONE 6+ in there.I waited downstairs for bae.Then there was a ring at the door I was about to get it but Kingston answered.Uh-Oh.

DRAKE POV~

I rang the door bell i looked fly.I was wearin a red suit with black pockets,black dress shoes,my watch,diamond earrings,and my wallet and phone.
The door swung open i think that was her brother cause i that picture on her phone when he called Kingston i think.

"Who is you homie?!"he yelled.

"Im the boyfriend."i said proudly.

"So your ass got a boyfriend and aint tell me shit?!!?"Kingston simi yelled.

"We will talk about this when i get back.BYE!!"she shot back.

And with that we hoped in my white BMW.We get in the car and we pull off.I was taking her to this fancy restaurant across town called "ANNABELLS".

"Im sorry abot what happened back there."she said.

"Its ok he is your brother he cares about you and i respect that."i said.

I kissed her hand as she blushed.We polled up to the place and her eyes popped.out her head.I was laughing my ass off of how she was staring.She mustve never been to a place like this.Im glad ill be the first best boyfriend to take her.

KINGSTON POV~

Im beyond pissed right now.How she aint gonna even tell me some sister she is.I thought we told each other everything.I aint no soft nigga but i love that lil girl and she hid that from me.

LIKE

COMMENT

VOTE