Chapter 6

Cath POV

"So, I guess this is a goodbye. *sigh*" I smiled, biting down on my; now very red, bottom lip, trying my best to fight back the river that was to come later. Wren enveloped her arms around me, pulling me closer to her. Wren was tapped on the shoulder, and so we drew apart. "I promise, I'm going to come back here, and say hello to you, if you've not gone yet." I nodded, smiling. "I'd like that." Wren wrapped her smooth hands around the handle of a brand new suitcase her 'new' parents brought her, and wheeled it out of the door, and was placed in the back of an expensive - looking car.

Wren POV

Alex took my new suitcase and placed it in the boot of a nice car. The door was opened for me, by Leon, and I happily got in, with slight tears trickling down my cheeks as I watched Cath stand at the doorway, waving. I waved back, doing my best not to let anymore tears fall. The engine of the car was fired up, and the car slowly moved forward. I put my hand out, waving goodbye to my sister, and pulled it back inside when the window was rolled up. "The journey back to our house is quite far, about 1hr & a 1/2, but its going to be the best 1hr & a 1/2 of your life." Alex said, smiling, with a high pitched squeel added to it. She may be young, but she's not THAT young. She needs to calm down a bit... Don't you think? "Oh well," I thought, sighing, and looked out the window to keep myself occupied for awhile. "Wren dearest, would you like a drink?" Leon asked, quickly looking into the rear view mirror, before looking back on the road.

"Urm, yes please..... Um.. What should I call you? Dad? Leon? Step dad?" Both Leon and Alex laughed, and Alex smiled, before pressing something, and her chair swivelled round to face me. "Please.., just call us Alex and Leon,. We don't mind." Her smile seemed genuine, with hints of caring and kindness showing through. I nodded. "Yes please Leon." "Okay then.. Alex, the drinks please!" Leon replied, pressing a few buttons, and handing it back to Alex to take charge of the rest. "Here you go... Its an apple and mango J2O." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as to what sort of drink she had handed me. "What is it again?" I asked, hoping to understand the answer more clearly this time. "Its an apple and mango J2O." I was still confused, but decided on drinking it anyway. And I was glad I did. It was the most amazingest drink I had ever had in a long time. "Mmm, WOW. This drink is a winner. I've never had something like this before!" I was amazed at home delicious it was, and was amazed for the rest of the journey back to my new home.

Cath POV

There was a knock on my door. It was Mrs Goodwin. "Hello, Cath. I'd like to introduce you to your new roommate, Reagan." A girl walked out from behind Mrs Goodwin, and shuffled forward a bit. "Hello." Reagan smiled slightly, and dumped her stuff on the bed opposite mine, where Wren was sleeping. Mrs Goodwin nodded, and left Reagan and myself to sort ourselves out. We said nothing for about 10 minutes, until Reagan perked up. "Okay then. My name is Reagan as you know already, I'm an only child, and that's all you have to know about me. She has blue-grey eyes; wearing all an all black oufit. A long sleeve black top, with buttons for decoration. Black skinny jeans, and black ankle boots. Her hair was the only thing not black, but was a shade of a dark gingery red.

Several silent hours flew by, and it was soon getting late. Before I dreamt on what Wren was doing, I got ready. I looked to the side, to see Reagan wasn't settled, and was busy on her phone. I sighed, pulling the covers over myself, before thinking about what Wren could be doing, and what she could be up to.