Chapter 12

Wren POV

I went up to floor 4, and searched for the door with the number '6' on the front. I finally found it, and the me slid in the keyhole with very much ease. I turned the key anti clockwise, and took out the key, putting in into my handbag. I took hold of the handle, nervous as to what I would find. I looked around to see if the boys had fund their rooms - they did. They walked right in in and closed the door behind them. "How could they do it so easily?!" I said to myself. I took in a deep breath, and pulled down the handle. I pushed it away from me, and stepped inside, closing the door behind me. It was like paradise. Creme covered walls, a double bed in the middle of a room, with bedside tables each side, and a lamp. Two other doors were on display, and I was excited to see where they led to. Double glazed doors led out to a balcony, with stunning views. I wandered over to one of the doors, and opened it to discover a bathroom. My own bathroom?! This is soooo cool! The other one, was just as good. A walk-in closet. GET IN.

With all my excitement being contained, I felt like I had to go and release it somewhere. I went back down into the lobby, and round to the back of the building, and screamed as loud as I could. "I HAVE MY OWN BATHROOM, BALCONY AND WALK IN CLOSET. THIS IS SO COOL..... LIKE WOW. OMGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! AHHHH, HOLY COW. THIS IS TOO EMOTIONAL FOR ME TO HANDLE HERE." I decided this was enough, and walked back up into my room, and settled down for some music. I knocked on the door opposite me, to see who it was. I waited a few seconds before someone answered the door. It was Calum. "Hey Wren, what's up?" He said, shooting me a polite smile.

"Oh, n-..Nothing. Just wandering who is opposite me from my bedroom door, that's all." I replied. Calum nodded his head, and a wave of silence flew over us. "Hey listen.." Calum spoke up. "Sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to snap at you." I nodded my head also, smiling. "Its okay.. Don't worry about it. I'm going to head back across the hall now, I'll ur..... See you later." Calum smiled, and I backed away a little. "Yeah, see you later." And with that, his door closed. 'Now then.." I thought, 'I wander who's next to me?" I knocked on the door to the left of mine, and waited. Not soon after I knocked, there, stood Ash with no top on. "Hey Wren, what can I do for ya?" He asked. I didn't want to look at him, as I knew my eyes would trail down to his bare chest.

I stared down at the floor, feeling rather awkward. "Urm... I was just wandering who was next to me, that's all." I looked up for a brief second, and saw Ash nod his head. He laughed, and asked if I wanted to come in. I agreed, and he shut the door behind me. I looked around, taking in the scene which lay before my eyes. "Cool room you have here Ash.." Suddenly, a voice was heard, that came from behind a door. "Who was at the door Ashton?" And then, out came an almost naked Luke. I felt my cheeks turn red, and my head started to spin. "I-..... I need...." "Wren?? Wren are you okay? Let's sit you down, here..." I heard Luke's voice call, and then I remember being succomed to darkness. I was woken up by a cold object on my forehead, that felt really good. "Wren?" I looked around, to see where I was. Nearly everyone was in the room; Ash, Luke, Calum, Michael, Alex, and Leon.

"Where am I?" I asked. I slowly drew my hand up onto my forehead, feeling for the object that helped me come around. "You walked in, and saw Luke with only a towel on, and then you passed out." My vision was more clearer now, and could see Luke go bright red in the cheeks. I clenched my head, feeling like I had constantly knocked my head against the wall. "Oww..." I whined, feeling dizzy again. The boys moved closer to my side, listening closely. "What's wrong? Anything that I can get you?" Asked Calum; I nodded. "My head hurts, so if you could get me a paracetamol, then that would be great..." I layed back down on the bed, resting my head against the soft hotel pillows. Alex and Leon left, presumably left to go back their room. Silence filled the room, and I looked over at Ash, and then to Luke. "Sorry for passing out. Sorry Luke for just passing out for seeing you like I did." They both smiled, and looked at me politely, as if to say something through their smile, although I didn't understand what they were trying to say, if anything.

"Its okay... Don't worry about it." Luke replied, smiling, bending down so he was kneeling next to me. I suddenly felt something crawl underneath the duvet; to realise it was Luke's hand moving around trying to find something. I was a bit scared, just in case he touched me in certain areas, but I brushed the thought out of my head. I hoped he was trying to comfort me in a way, which I didn't seem to understand. At least he cared, and was trying show some appreciation.