Chapter 10

Wren POV

We landed in Tokyo, Japan for a half way stop for a total of 8 hours, to top up on fuel, and for the plane driver to rest a while. "Okay then, Wren. Welcome to Tokyo!" Michael said, smiling, and walking inside the airport, and out the other side. "Woah... This is amazing!" I gasped, linking my arm in with Ashton. I looked over at Luke, who didn't look too impressed, and my smile soon dropped. I shyly walked along, but my smile soon appeared onto my soft skinned face. After 10 minutes of wandering, a crowd was gathering, many girls pointing them out, with pictures and books, and asking the boys for autographs. "Ash! Luke! Michael, and Calum!!" They were all ranting they're names but then '5SOS' was being shouted out.

"What's going on?" I asked, but Calum told me to keep my head down, and walk infront of the boys. I took no time to think, just went straight for the taxi. We all piled in, and a sigh of relief escaped all of our mouths. "That......was.....close." I sighed too, doing my best to forget everything that had just happened. A song started playing, and we all started jamming out. About 10 minutes later, the taxi pulled up outside somewhere, which happened to be really busy, so I gathered that this was the main town centre. "Wow.. This is amazing!" My smile was wide, and bright, glowing for miles, for a long time while we wandered around.

We decided to go for a Tokyo merchandise store, and brought some small stuffed toys, and something to chew on and a drink. Without realising, the clock on my phone rang, and we had 2 hours before take off of our plane, to continue the journey to Australia. A taxi pulled up beside us, and Calum told him in Japanese to go back to the airport. The driver nodded, and the vehicle rolled forward, and we went on our way back to the airport. We boarded the plane, styled back down in our seats, where I was in the middle of Ash, and Luke, with Michael, Calum, Alex, and Leon sat behind, and across from us. "So," I said, trying to break the silence, "how long do we have left to go, until we land in Australia?" "4-5 hours..." Replied Calum, from behind. I nodded, again, plugging in my headphones into my phone.

I believe, I believe there's love in you.
Grid locked on dusty avenues,
Inside your heart,
Just afraid to go.

I am more,
I am more than innocent,
But just take a chance and let me in.
And I'll show you ways,
That you don't know.

Don't complicate it,
Don't let the past to take.
I've been patient,
But slowly, I'm losing faith.

So pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaase,
I know you baby,
I know you baby. (x2)

I believe, I believe you could love me,
But you're lost on the road to misery.
And what I gave to you,
I can never get back!

Don't complicate it,
Don't drive yourself insane.
Say what you will but,
I know that you want to stay!

So pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaase,
I know you baby,
I know you baby. (x2)

I love this song. It really blocks out my world from everything else, and really describes how I feel towards Luke. Yes, we have gotten quite close recently, but I wouldn't want to ruin it by telling Luke how I feel about him. I didn't realise what I was doing, until Luke nudged me, and I pulled out my earphones. "How you feel about me? What does that mean?" He asked. I froze on the spot, and I could feel my cheeks burning up. "Oh, what I mean is I'm grateful I have become quite close to you recently. Because I was afraid I wasn't going to fit in, and I wasn't going to make any friends, but I have become good friends with you, as well as Michael, Ash, and Calum. I'm really grateful for that." Luke smiled, and then I heard a load of "aww's" coming from behind me. Luke wrapped his arms around me, and gave me a warm and gentle hug. I got rubs on the back, from Michael and Calum, and a nice smile from Ash. "Its awkward trying to give you a hug now,but when we get off the plane, you can have a hug then." I nodded, smiling. "Thanks guys.."