Chapter 15

Wren POV

Once breakfast was over and done with, the boys decided on a bit of shopping. I went along with it, until we stood right outside a women's hoisery shop. "Ohhh, no,no,no,no,no." I said, rapidly shaking my head. "Why not? You could do a little cat walk for us?" Calum said, smiling wide, and adding in a cheeky wink. "Then I'm definitely NOT." We walked passed the shop, and I decided myself I would go back later. We next stopped outside another womens shop, but this time, it was clothes. "We want to treat you to some nice things for this around the world tour we're going on, since we figured you wouldn't have that much anyway?.." Ash said, all of the boys turning to look at me. I smiled. "This is really sweet of you guys, but you don't have-.." I was cut off by Luke, kissing me on the cheek. I REPEAT.... KISSING ME ON THE CHEEK. I was shocked, and couldn't bring myself to say anything else. "We want toWren, please. Let us spoil you." I nodded, and we walked into the shop. I soon felt a bit awkward, considering this was a women's clothes shop, but I soon got used to it.

The boys picked up handfuls of clothes for me to try on, and I picked up some to try as well. "Go... Shoo shoo. Let's see what they look like on you.." Michael said, Luke following behind him, shoving me towards the changing rooms. I tried on various types of outfits, with jeans, tops, shoes, and I picked out cute pairs of underwear... I put back a few outfits, but kept most. Taking all of the outfits to the checkout, each of the boys got out their wallets, and paid for a chunk of my clothing. "I don't need all these clothes?! I feel bad for you paying for it all." Ash wrapped his arm around me, and explained. "We want to do this.. You have barely nothing, and we want to include you into this family. You ARE family. Your our little sister." I smiled, hugging each of the boys. "Thank you!"

We took all the clothes back to the hotel, and placed them in my room, before we went back out again. "Where are we going now?" I asked. Michael smiled, and said "We are going for lunch. Somewhere not far from here but the food there is really nice, you'll like it." I nodded my head, following close behind, hood up, so the fans couldn't see me. They weren't blind, and started shouting even louder. "WHO ARE YOU?! WHO'S THE GIRL?! 5SOS, 5SOS, 5SOS!!" I slid into my seat, and strapped myself into the van.

*after lunch*

We went on another Journey, this time, it was for longer. Once we arrived, many people were on the pavements, tents up, all wrapped up warm in clothing, mainly with T shirts and band merch of the boys on them. I was still confused, but ignored the thought. We went around the back, to avoid the fans, and came across a massive building. "Woah, I can't believe we're playing here tonight! Gonna be sick!" Calum said, over excitedly, rushing nearer to the large building, Michael and Luke following. Luke suddenly stopped, and came running back. He smiled, and walked beside me, before picking me up, and placing me over his shoulder, and running after the others. "LUKE!!! PUT ME DOWN!" He couldn't run that fast with me in his hands, but it was fast enough for my heart pace to quicken. He soon placed me down on a set of steps, and I asked Luke the question. "What did Calum mean by playing here tonight? And being sick?" Luke's face was puzzled, and then straightened out. "Ooh, haha. We have to play here tonight, because management said. And sick, as in, cool. Not being physically sick. No,no." I smiled, and turned around on the steps to start climbing.

Before I could, Luke stopped me, span me around, and kissed me straight on the lips. I could feel my whole body weaken, and my body temperature started to rise. The kiss deepened more, Luke biting my lip, and I gasped. I pulled away sharply, and Luke's face saddened. "I'm sorry, did I hurt you?" I nodded, looking down at the floor. A finger was placed under my chin, lifting it up, to look into a set of lovely eyes. "I'm sorry Wren.. Let me help you." Of course, by this, he meant to kiss me again. Electricity egnighted inside of my body, buzzing round like pylons, rushing through fields spreading it around the documented houses nearby. We both smiled, Luke pulled at my lip with his sparkling white teeth, playfully? I smiled, before Ashton called for us, and we walked up the few steps that lay before us. The other 4, sent winks in mine and Luke's direction, but I only smiled, knowing they were probably watching our heated moment.

"Oi, Oi.." Ash nudged me, smiling. "What?!" I replied, still a smile plastered on my face. "So? Luke kissed you? That's so good news! Congratulations!" I could tell he was hurt somewhat by this, but I let it float to the back of my mind. He picked me up, spinning me around. He put me back down after a few seconds. "Yeah! Thank you.. :) " "Has he asked you out yet?" I smiled, shaking my head. Calum wandered over, after shouting the question. We were interrupted by a load of fans rushing out into the seated/ standing area that was in our view. We all dashed behind the curtain, hoping the fans would dissapear. Security went to go and keep them out, so we reappeared.

*rehearsal*