CHAPTER 13: BLAST FROM THE PAST

Zelle's P.O.V

Its been 3 days since our monthsary getaway, and its been 2 days since we've seen each other. Yes, you got it right. We haven't since each other for 2 days straight. No dinner or lunch dates. None at all. Well just phone calls. He's really busy these days, since comeback is next month. He goes home at wee hours already and I'm sleeping, while at day I work and so does he. So we're into just texting and calling from time to time. I really missed him though. I never took of the necklace he gave me,the couple necklace. Even in shooting, its either I hide it under my outfit or had it displayed. The director doesn't bother at all.

I'm out having dinner with my fellow model and some our staff, we got in to this restaurant just a couple blocks away from home. Just as we got in and checked for some tables, the door opened and then I heared a familiar voice calling me, it was Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun: Oh, noona.
Zelle:Oh,kyuhyun-ah. Annyeong haseyo *bows*
Kyuhyun: What a great coincidence. Who are you here with?
Zelle:Oh,I'm with my workmates. You?
Kyuhyun:Oh I'm Eunhyuk hyung, Siwon hyung and Donghae hyung.

Just as he mentioned his name the door opened and he came in, he looked a bit exhausted. Gosh, I want to run to him and hug him. But I can't,we're in a public place and no one else knows bout our relationship but the members only and our manager,well the CnBlue too. I closed my fist,forcing all my disappointment in there and hid it in my coat.

Zelle: Annyeong haseyo.

We greeted each other and bowed each other. Just as we finished our greetings and decided to go get ourselves a table, someone came in,very very familiar, someone who I hated the most seeing. Yup, a blast from the past indeed. It was Ian. From all the places in Seoul, why here, why with the man in truly love. I was about to turn around when he called me. Great! Like really great. I breathed out with disappointment and turned to him.

Zelle:Hey Ian. Uhm, how unconveniently not so good seeing you here.

I swear, I saw everyone's confused reaction especially Donghae's as to what I just said.

Ian:Uhm, I'm just looking for place to grab some dinner and this place was the nearest to my hotel.
Zelle:Well how convenient for you. *turns around to my friends* Shall we?

Then to my feared part.

Ian:Uhm, Zelle, if you don't mind. Can you join me? I know we've been in a very bad situation before. I just want to talk.

I looked at Donghae who definitely in a blank mood right now while the 3 where worried and confused.

Donghae:Kaja.

He said that and left passing me.

Eunhyuk:Zelle-ah, we'll see each other some time again.

I just smiled bitterly and sweetly at the same time. Then I turned to my friends,asking them if its okay and they agreed.

So we finally picked our table and the most convenient one, a table beside Donghae oppa. Just our luck, there was no other vacant table who could fit us 5. Great! Perfect! So we finally ordered and the girls went on with their business. As soon as they did that. Ian started to talk.

Ian: So your living here?
Zelle:Umm, yes.
Ian:That nice. Finally, all you've wanted was to settle here.
Zelle:Yup, never felt good when I came here.

Then silence, our food finally came, we said ouf graces and started eating. Then he spoke again.

Ian: How are you? Its been really awhile.
Zelle:I'm doing much better now. Very much as you can see.