CHAPTER 17: HELL NO!

Its been 2 days since Oppa told me about The Grand and I felt happy that there were no words from the media though. Tomorrow is the 13th, Sungmin oppa's get together dinner,I'm really happy for Sungmin oppa though, and I'm hoping to see little pumpkins soon. Anyway, what should I wear for tonight though? Time to check my cabinet to see if I have something decent and comfortable to wear. After what felt like hours of scanning thru my wardrobe I found none. I looked at the clock and it was 10 am already, well, time to get going, I looked at my phone to check if there were any texts, but none so far, maybe he's still sleeping, but still send him a text though.

me: Oppa, text me or call me when your awake, will be going to Gangnaw in awhile to buy a dress for tomorrow. :*

I placed my phone on bed and proceeded to the bathroom.

I was done and out by 11:20, I'll just grab some lunch there as well. I pressed my destination and started driving, luckily it wasn't that much traffic today so I was the already by 11:40, I parked infront of Grill 5 taco and ordered and enjoyed my lunch. It was kinda odd though not seeing Donghwa oppa somewhere in the restaurant, maybe he's at The Grand or something.I choose my table where some fans recognized me and greeted me wherein I happily greeted them back, I sat down and enjoyed my meal. I left the building by 12:30 and proceeded to Style Nando for my real agenda. As I reached their some of the shoppers immediately recognized me since I model the stores clothes and we took a few snapshots and finally I was able to proceed my real purpose, after scanning a few dresses, I finally found what I'm looking for, just a simple dress, in Bluish green, with lace details on the end of the skirt, I took a blazer to top it with and a nude heels to match it better. After fitting it and finally having the go for it,I paid it and went to my car, as I got in my phone rang, I took my phone and I saw missed calls, it was Hyukjae oppa who was calling me.

Zelle: Eunhyuk oppa--
EH: Zelle-ah, have you heard the news?
Zelle: News? about?
EH:Where are you?
Zelle: I'm at Gangnam, at Style Nanda, but I'm heading home. Waeyo?
EH: Meet me at your apartment, arra?
Zelle: Arra.

Eunhyuk immediately ended the call, I put my car on gear and went home. What news could he be talking about? Couldn't it be? Andwae. It couldn't be. I stepped on the gas rushing home since I'm really really getting anxious bout it. Then my phone rang, I took my bluetooth speaker on and answered it.

Donghwa: Zelle-ah, its me Donghwa oppa.
Zelle: Oh, ne oppa?
Donghwa: Eodiya?
Zelle: I'm on my way to my apartment.
Donghwa: Arraseo, me and donghae are heading there now.
Zelle: Oh, kkeurae. I'll see you there.

I turned to the last street making way to my apartment, I went to the basement parking, I turned off immediately my engine and got off my car then I heard someone call me, it was Eunhyuk oppa. We hopped in to the elevator and pressed my floor, as soon as we got up, we went immediately to my pad and opened the door, as we got in, Eunhyuk oppa rushed to my tv and opened it and when he turned it on, I dropped everything that was on my hands. There it was, the thing I feared the most was on the news.

The Grand owned by one of the famous group of Korea, Super Junior's Lee Donghae faces a lawsuit charged by a customer! According to the complainee, his mother attacked her without any reason and started to beat her which resulted to bruises, which also caused an acute blood clot on her brain, the incident happened a year ago, the complainee wasn't suppose to file a law suit not till she started feeling nauses and having health problems, thats when she found out that she was having a minor injury in her brain caused by the incident wherein she has to undergo immediate brain surgery before anything goes wrong. According to Mr. Lee's side, they have solid evidences that her mother has not touched any single her from the girl, he said they did have an argument as his mother heard her say unnecessary things about him and his group, he also said he is willing to help and submit their cctv record for that day to the police.