CHAPTER 12: HAPPY 4TH!

Zelle's P.O.V

Its been 3 years since my very first meeting with SJ, its been 3 years since SS6 Manila. I don't know if they still remember. Its not so long ago though.

Its May already,its been 4 months since I came to Seoul, its been almost 4 months since me and Hae became together, and tomorrow the 15th is our Monthsary. I'm at home, I got no schedule for the rest of the month. I'm home, with Yuki. Yuki is with me today since Hae oppa's mom went to Mokpo. And oh, we met already. She's sweet. I like her. She comes often to my apartment to come and check on me and cook me some dinner, well sometimes, me Hae oppa, Donghwa oppa and Ummoni spend dinner at my house. Yuki is sleeping on my lap while I'm sitting at my day bed staring outside the window as snow falls down, setting in my veranda. He's busy working for their new album which will be launched soon.Tomorrow, were heading over to Daegu and spend the night there to celebrate our 4th monthsary. My phone rang, Yuki got up and ran to her bed and went back to sleep, I stood up and grabbed my phone, it was Jae Ha. Were like sisters, she became my bestfriend.Although me and Tiffany are friends, but were not that close yet,unlike Jae Ha.Me and Tiffany met on my 2nd visit at SME during my photoshoot with SJ for Lotte World. Anyway, Jae Ha is coming over, she's helping me bake my cake for oppa. Its a surprise though. I was about to put my phone to my table when it rang, it was oppa.

Zelle: Oppa.
Donghae: Jagiya-ya. I'll be home in time for dinner. Hyuk, Teukkie, Heechul, ZhouMi hyung and Henry wants to grab barbecue, wanna come along?
Zelle:Sure.
Donghae:I'll come and pick you up.
Zelle: Ani-I can grab a taxi. I'll meet you guys later?
Donghae:Ani~I'll pick you up. I brought my car along.
Zelle: Arra. See ya.
Donghae:Ne~I miss you.(in a sweet tone)
Zelle:(*chuckles)Save the sweet stuff later.
Donghae:Aigoo~(*pouts)
Zelle: Arrasso, arrasso. I miss you too, oppa.
Donghae: I'll call you later, ok?
Zelle: Ne. Annyeong.

Then the line went dead. I placed my phone back to the table and took a glimpse at Yuki, still sleeping. I went to the kitchen and grabbed the necessary utensils needed. After my mise-en-place (pronounced as mis n plas) my doorbell ring, it must be Jae Ha. I ran to the door and opened it, indeed it was her. She came in and hugged me. She took of her coat and placed it in the hanger and we went into the kitchen, getting ready to bake.

Donghae's P.O.V

Me and Zelle just finished talking on the phone. I placed it back on my pocket and went back into the practice room. As I just entered, Henry came running to me with a huge smile. I'm guessing he's going to ask if Zelle is coming or not...

Henry: Hyung, is she coming?(*put his arm around my shoulder)
Donghae:Yes she is.
Henry: Awesome.

He ran off and went back to where Shindong hyung is. Its been 4 months already and everything still felt like yesterday. I missed her. We haven't seen each other for 2 weeks.We were both busy, me with albums and guestings while her with photoshoots.But we still get to see and spare some time wih each other like having dinner together, only most of it with a company. Omma, always keeps on asking bout her, she even visits her at her apartment also Donghwa hyung.

Tomorrow is our 4th monthsary and we planned to go out somewhere just the two of us. I want to spend our 4th monthsary just the two us.She just wanted to spend time at her apartment but I knew if the members knew they'd come over. So I booked us at a hotel out of Seoul with a great ambience and view.

My members and I are currently working for our new album. This would be my 1st recording after I came out from service. Its been awhile and I miss making music. I miss my fans too. Our comeback is bound anytime next year, when I got out we were much more focused on tv shows, dramas, smtown and this album. To be honest, I am excited, its been awhile though. Were planning to release our 8th album 2 months from now since 2 members will be enlisting on September. Every korean men duties you know. Lucky for Henry and Zhou Mi.