CHAPTER 5: SIWON ROUND 1

Zelle's P.O.V

I had a dream, the sweetest dream, I was sleeping beside DongHae, my head on his arms, hugging him tight, hugging each other tight. Wait, why is my pillow suddenly hard and stiff? I remember it being fluffy. Ya~why does it have that masculine smell, like.. like DongHae's perfume. I opened my eyes, to check if I was in my room. To my surprise there's no pillow under my heart but a chest, a man's chest. Omo~ It was real, I wasn't dreaming. Then I remembered what happened last night, we kissed, I touched my lips reminiscing the sensation and it still sent my electricities on my nerves just by thinking of it. I laid there looking at his while still hugging me, my thoughts were getting deeper, could it be does he like me too? should I call him oppa? Are we together now? My heart answered them yes but my mind debated it, telling me that things are going to fast and I shouldn't be assuming such stuff, we should wait till he confesses, I just pouted on that thought. I gazed up again on him, he's so adorable even in his sleep. His arms are wrapped around me. Securing me. I stared at him for a moment then I found myself leaning, wanting to kiss him. I kissed him in his forehead then he somehow moved, it surprised me. I slid under his arms to move to the other side of my bed, I reached for my bedside clock to check the time. OMO!! Its already 10:30, I overslept. I slowly got out of the bed and peeked outside to see if anyone was awake, what a relief it was seeing everywhere sound asleep snoring. They must be tired. I called room service and ordered our breakfast. After 5 mins the food came, I led the waiter to the kitchen and had the food left there. I went to the bathroom and took a bath, then changed into casual clothes. I have an appointment at 2. Had breakfast and brushed my teeth and applied a little bit of make up. When I was done everyone was still sleeping. I left notes one at my bedside lamp for Hae and one on the ref for the others. I went out the room carefully and made my way out of the hotel.

DongHae's P.O.V

I woke up feeling alone in a big bed, I remember having Zelle sleep in my arms, could she have moved to the other side. I try to survey my surroundings with my hand, the pillows were gone, is she awake already? couls have been. So I opened my eyes and when I saw the other side of the bed it was neatly arranged. She is awake. I reached for my phone and looked at the time it was 11:30 already. I over slept, I was dead tired and we slept late, gladly we had no schedules outside. Then I saw a pink note sticked on the lamp. It was Zelle's she said she had to leave, she has an appointment at 2 and she has to buy some things. I grabbed my phone and texted her. I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom, as I opened the door her perfumed met my nose, she musn't have gone long. I washed my faced and garggled and went to check the others. They were still asleep. I woke them up and proceeded to the kitchen. Food was there, still quite warm, she must've ordered it for us. We ate and decided to head back to the dorm. I texted her and thanking her and told her wefe heading back.

SiWon's P.O.V

I called Zelle and asked her for lunch. I wanna make my move. I can't allow her to be with him. She agreed and I told her to meet me at an American restaurant near 2 blocks from SME. I was driving my way there. I had arrangements made, I had reserved of an exclusive room so fans and paparazzis wouldn't catch us. I could still remember everyone teasing her and Hae and how it hurt. I wonder what happened last night, since they were having a sleep over. Could have Hae do something to her? Ani ani. I shouldn't think of things like that. I concentrated on driving and finally I reached the place, I got a text from Teukkie Hyung, they are heading back to SME and told me to come over when Im free. I placed my handy phone in my pocket and took my disguise, I just wanna make sure. Then I hopped out of the car. I told the receptionist about my reservations and led me to the room and Zelle was there. She stood up and greeted me.

Zelle: Annyeong Hasaeyo SiWon-ssi.

We bowed each other and let out a smile. We sat and I gave her the bouquet I bought on my way here.

DREAM COME TRUE (HAEHAE COUPLE)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara