CHAPRTER 14: SERVES YOU RIGHT!

ZELLE'S P.O.V.

Its been 2 days since I got sick. Yesterday I was feeling very much but Hae oppa insisted I should still stay home to make sure. Today was my last day for day off. I'm on my way to Mom's house. All the members are there and everyone's preparing for barbecue this lunch. Well its SJ's day off today as well thats why every one wants to relax and also Hae oppa wants to relax outdoor since I've been sick these past days, he said I need to breathe fresh air.

Im at the front door of Mom's House, there are a few fans today since no one knew about the boys being here. Back entrance exists, they use it when they sometimes want to break free from all the hassle and bustle of the stardom world, I mean they're human too you know. Its not that they don't want to see their fans, they barely get day offs these days so they want to make use of it and they rarely get day offs as a group,mostly 2 gets a day off and the rest is working. Well you know my point.

As soon as I entered, I saw a familiar face, I was about to make a run for it but darn, he caught me.

Ian: Zelle.
Zelle: Just lay low Ian. I don't want some trouble.
Ian: Can we talk, for a minute?
Zelle:I don't have a minute.
Ian: C----

Ian was about to speak but luckily Kyuhyun's sister called.

Kyuhyun's Sister: Zelle-ah, wasseo?
Zelle: Oh, ye unnie. I just came in.
KH Sister: Nugu? Chinguya?
Zelle: Oh? A-an---

I got cut off with a ringing on my phone. Still You echoed in the room and fans were looking at me with eyes glistening. It was Hae oppa.

Donghae: Eodiseo?
Zelle:I'm on my way up.
Donghae: What's taking you so long.
Zelle:I bumped into someone.

Then the line went dead, I have a bad feeling about this. I turned to Ian.

Zelle: Please back off. Can't you see I am well off with you?Can't you see I don't need that talk?

He didn't answer then the girls started to scream. Then he spoke.

Donghae: You again. What do you want?
Ian:Back off. This is none of your business.
Zelle:This is his business. Go. We don't trouble. We don't want to make a scene. As you can see.

The fans were taking pictures. Well I hope just pictures no videos. This is going to be bad. Ian started walking and I do really hope he's leaving but good but I was wrong. He grabbed me, dragging me out then I saw the other members coming out from the back door.

Henry: Noona.
Zelle: I'll take care of this. Help Do---

I was stopped from when the next thing I knew I was going to down to the floor. Then I looked at Ian,blood was coming out from the left corner of his mouth then he stood up, aiming to punch someone,I followed to where his aim is and its was for Hae oppa. Believe it or not but everything went in slow motion. Then bam! Hae oppa hit the floor, lucky, there were no signs of bruises. Oppa was stood and was planning to attack Ian but I sprang up and quickly ran to his side.

Zelle: Kumanhae! Stop! Oppa. Stop.

Still ignoring of my please, Oppa got out from my hug and punched Ian again. This time again I ran into him and hugged him.

Zelle: Oppa, jebal. Kumanhaesseo.

Ian stood up laughing.

Donghae: Stay away from someone else's girl.