CHAPTER 16: WHERE ARE YOU?

Zelle's P.O.V

Its been 2 months already since our 1st anniversary, and I tell you he did wore them every single did, I did the same thing as well, well sometimes, I use the necklace he first gave me.

2 days our anniversary I was out of the country for some photoshoot and was out for 2 weeks, and when I got back, my schedule was loaded. So basically, we barely met and so does to my friends, but we kept in touch though, but with Jae Ha, I haven't heard from her. She doesn't answer my calls nor my texts, I called thw hotel as well but they said, she resigned already a month ago, I'm kinda worried bout her though since the last time we met, she was distraught. I hope she's fine. Maybe she went out to take a break or something. Well I hope she'll call me someday.

I'm finishing my schedule for this week, and next week its my free time, next week is Donghae Oppa's comeback too, well the digital album will be released tomorrow night and music show guestings will start next week. I'm still debating if I should go with them too, and yeah, SM is offering me a contract, my contract from my agency will be expiring a year after. They said they'll take me in as a model and train me to act and maybe sing and dance as well. I mean I can do them all but I'm being careful though, especially about us. But then again, I have to consider since it'll be hard to go in the entertainment industry as a free bird, no one taking care of you. I haven't mentioned that to Donghae oppa, me and Prince Manager along with Lee SoMan and my current Manager met last month while the SJ members were out preparing for their album. It was a tempting offer and they gave me out a good deal, but I'm thinking bout if it would be a great risk for us and for our relationship, I don't want to ruin his career you know. Anyways, they'll be waiting for my decision till November so I got 8 months to keep on thinking and reconsider bout it. Oh, by the way I already got a driver's license, well I got it a week ago, yeey! Finally! Tomorrow I'd be purchasing a car with Oppa, what should I get though? BMW? Ford? Range Rover? Kia?I want a big car where 8 people would fit.My mind keeps on yelling bout Range Rover. Its a really good and great car but its really expensive. Well, anyways,I kinda have saved more than enough for a Range Rover. My career for the entire career, to be honest, really bloomed. I'm kinda excited for tomorrow, I got no schedule till 1 pm, so buy a car, then have lunch with him then go to work.

the next day....

Okay, I'm just applying a few rolls of mascara and I'm ready to go, I'm wearing pullovers today, the one oppa bought me, and as usual the necklace, bracelet, watch and ring, our couple items. I grabbed my sneaker wedge and put them on as I heard him call for me. I got out as quickly as I could.

DH: You look nice.
Zelle: (*gives him a kiss on the kiss) Ofcourse, I should be, I'll be hanging out with my dearest awesome friend Lee Donghae.
DH: (*chuckles) You flutter me that much.
Zelle: Shall we?

We left my apartment and was making our way to whichever car company we think of first.

DH: So what should it be?
Zelle: I've been dreaming of a Mini Cooper, also to Range Rovers and Audis as well.
DH: Do you want a big car or just an auto?
Zelle: Which is best for me? I won't be keeping that van for long anyways.
DH: I suggest a big car.
Zelle:Arra, range rover it is. Oh, oppa, before I forget, I have to tell you something?
DH: Mwoya?
Zelle: You know my contract is about to end right and they have to introduce me to bigger companies, right?
DH: Ne, wae?
Zelle: Well, a really big company did offer me.
DH: Jinjja? What company?
Zelle: S-M-E.
DH: Wooah~ thats great, its good for you. I mean its not that far, SM--Mworago? SME? jinjja?
Zelle: Ye~ we had a meeting a week ago with your managers. They're going to train me as well.
DH:Thats great! No, that is awesome! We can work together now.
Zelle: I know,I love that idea, but isn't it going to be a bit risky bout us? our relationship?
DH:Why would be? I mean everyone knows.
Zelle: Not the entire SME, just a few members of Girls Generation, the SHINEE and JYJ as well as SHINHWA and a few of SJ Crew and Managers and the family of SJ members.
DH: We'll be careful. Don't worry. You'll be safe. We'll be safe. I'll protect us.