FLASHBACK 1.0

3 months after Ian and Zelle met. After their double date with Liz and Alex.

At Zelle's Apartment

sorry sorry naega naega muncho, pajwo pajwo boryeo baby

Her phone was ringing to one of Super Junior's top hits, Sorry Sorry. She picked it up from her bed, Ian was calling her.

Zelle: Hey, Ian. Wassup?

Ian: Hey, I was just wondering if your free tonight.

Zelle: Hmmmm, lemme see. Oh, wait..yes I am. Why?

Ian: I was hoping if I could ask you out for a dinner?

Zelle: Ye----wait, are you asking me out on a date? like a real date?

Ian: Yeah, I-I guess so.

Zelle: Wow, our second real date. I would love to.

Ian: Great, I'll pick you up at six?

Zelle: Six is perfect.

Ian: See ya then.

Zelle: See ya.

ZELLE'S P.O.V

I threw my phone back to my bed and continued cleaning my pad. Finally, he asked me out on a real date like I mean a formal one. Well, we've been going out together but there's always company or we would meet some of his friends and then we suddenly end up our said date by hanging out with them, or some of his avid listeners would cut in and ask for some pictures and glares at me like " are you his girlfriend or something", it felt like a normal routine everytime we go out, I can't blame him though, he's job is a fm radio announcer and their station is famous in our country since they are under one of the biggest entertainment of our country. He is famous and has lots of fans lining up. Sometimes I don't mind it though but sometimes I wanna push them off of him and yell at them "can't you see were dating".  I felt so happy when he finally asked me out on a real one. I was done by 2 pm, I've cleaning for 2 whole hours, luckily, my apartment isn't that big enough and its not that messy since I'm always out, but it always takes me time since I always rearrange my furnitures for a new look. I threw myself on the bed and grabbed my phone. I turned on the alarm clock setting it to 4 pm, and as I set my phone on my bedside table, I was finally drifting to sleep.

IAN'S P.O.V

Ian: Mark, I can't thank you enough for filling my shift.

Mark: We're buddies, remember? And also, its time you take the next step, I can see it that you like her so much. You should move before its too late, she a hot thing you know. I can see envy eyes everytime you go out together.

Ian: Yeah, I can see that too. Perhaps your one of those eyes?

Mark: Nah, she aint fit for me anyway. But she's a fit for you. You guys look good together, and I can see that when your with her, your happy and comfortable.

Ian: Yeah, I really do. But really, thank you.

Mark: I want you to be happy. I don't to see that Ian who got dumped by Sheila.

Ian: Well, goodluck to me. See you tomorrow morning.

Mark: See ya. Do good. I'm happy for you bro.

Ian: Thanks, I gotta go. Gotta go grab some flowers and a necklace.

I went out of the building and hopped into my car. I drove off of the parking lot and made my way to the nearest mall. I came there yesterday and I saw this beautiful necklace that I knew she'd love.