Chapter 3: Guests and Gift

Zelle woke up a bit late. She was tired from yesterday. She ordered first for room service for a brunch.She went to the hotel phone and called for room service, she ordered strawberry choco cupcake syrup and orange juice.She then called her parents, the conversation lasted for 5 minutes only, just in time her food came. She ate them and as she was about to finish them hear phone rang, it was her agency. She picked it up. Her agency wants to meet her in their office as soon as she can and she agreed. As she finished her meal. She went into the bathroom and showered. When she was done she wore her clothes and wore a thick coat and her fur boots. It was still snowing Seoul. She went downstairs and hailed a cab. 45 minutes after she reached her destination.

Zelle: Hi, good morning. I have an appointment for Mr. Lee.

Receptionist: Your name ma'am?

Zelle: Zelle Sayne.

Receptionist: Yes. Ma'am you may proceed to 3rd floor. As you exit the elevator turn right and you'll see his assistant.

Zelle: Oh, thank you.

Receptionist: Welcome to Free Star Agency.

She smiled at receptionist and went to the elevator. She went in and pressed number 3 for 3rd floor. She was anxious of getting off. She hated elevators, she hated that the walls are too close to her. Few minutes finally there was a bell and the door opened. She turn her right and she saw a girl talking to the phone.

Zelle: Hi, Im here to see Mr. Lee.

Assistant: Are you Ms. Sayne.

Zelle: Yes I am.

Assistant: This way ma'am.

She lead me to a room. She knocked 3 times and opened the door. They went in a Mr. Lee was talking on the phone. As they approached him, he finally placed down his phone.

Mr. Lee: Ahh, Ms. Sayne. Glad to meet you personally. Great to have you in our company.

Zelle: Great to be in your company too Mr. Lee. *shakes hands*

Mr. Lee: The reason why I called you here is I wanna talk to you about your Pre-debut. You'll be on a photoshoot on Thursday. You will be on CNBLUE'S music video, which will be shot next week. We will give you your schedule next week, you  will also be lotte's new advertising model which means you will be with Super Junior.

She was surprised but somehow rejoiced by the news. She was happy. She loves this job.

Mr. Lee: I need you to read the terms and sign them if you agree on them. Your meeting with CNBLUE is on Wednesday, and tomorrow you have a 2 pm appointment at Yeppo Salon and you will be meeting Super Junior next week on monday and your contract signing will be on that day as well.Would you mind not spreading it to others, we don't want it leaked before your debut. Got it?

Zelle signed the papers and agreed to her manager. Then her manager handed her an atm card and a envelope containing some cash and another set of papers.

Mr. Lee: Please do sign this also, this is for your atm, the atm I gave you is a temporary one. Half of you salary is their while the other half would be after your music video shoot of CNBLUE. On your envelope is your allowance. Your allowance day would be by 15th and 30th of the month. So that would be all today.

Zelle stood up and shook hands with his manager and left the building. As she was outside the building her phone rang, she checked the caller id and it was an unknown one, she answered it.