Chapter 7: HaeHae's First Date

Zelle's P.O.V

We drove like for almost 30 minutes. Winter was setting of in Korea, I can see the trying its best to shine on the entire city. it was already 4 pm. We've somehow got quite after Hae wore the necklace on me. I was still dazzed bout the fact that he bought me a necklace then, and then I remembered something on my wrist, I looked at the bracelet SiWon-ssi bought me. Are they really like this? Are all the members like this? Spoil other people. I just chuckled at that thought. Music was playing on Hae's car, some were their songs and some were other kpop artists and American artist and most it those songs were my faves, me and Hae does have so much in common, then this familiar intro came true, "Still You" was playing, I let the music flow in me, I loved this song, not just by the good and catchy beat and its composition but the fact that Hae was one of the people who composed it, well he has composed a lot of songs that his group sang but to all of that I heard of this was the best for me. Till I found myself singing along, and he let out a soft chuckle.

DongHae: Your so adorable.

Zelle: I'm sorry I couldn't help, aside from I love music, I so love this song.

DongHae: Wow, thank you. Im honored.

Zelle: I never knew that I'd meet the one who wrote it. I thought I would just continue on dreaming bout it, but now your here.

Then the car came to a stop.

DongHae: We're here.

Zelle: Where are we?

DongHae: Yeojwa Stream.

That named sound so familiar but I can't seem to point a finger on it. We hopped out and DongHae ran to the my side to fetch me. The place was familiar but I knew I have never been here before. I kept thinking where I saw this that I didn't notice that we were walking on a bridge trail under rows of cherry blossom trees and then I saw the bridge and that was where I knew it was on of the places where I've wanted to visit in South Korea, it was one of those romantic places.

Zelle: Its breath takingly beautiful. I saw this on the internet and always wanted to visit here and now here I am.

I took out my polaroid cam and took pictures of it. Then I pointed the cam to Hae oppa who was happily to do a cute pose for me.

DongHae's P.O.V

I saw her eyes sparkle the moment she saw the trees, I knew she'd love, cause I loved this too. She's taking pictures like what tourist would practically do and I just found myself smiling, falling inlove. The lightings made her stunning with the necklace on her neck, I took my phone and took a picture of her with a perfect timing as she looked upon me with a big smile. I knew this will end up well. I took her hands and took her to the famous lovers bridge. She smiled and I can see heart in eyes and I know I have mine too.

Zelle: Omo~ is this the famous lovers bridge?

DongHae: Yes it is.

Zelle: We must take a picture.

And as perfectly as it is, a pair of couple passed us by and she came to over to ask for a request and they whole heartedly granted it. We posed for a couple of shots and thanked them and checked on the polaroid prints.

Zelle: Its so pretty. Its so romantic.

And as she said that we both stared at each other. Locking our eyes forgetting everyone else in the stream right now. And then.....

Zelle: Ya~ Oppa. We should take pictures on our phone too.

Aish, this girl, she's too sentimental than I am, but I'm loving it. We toom pictures from her first phones first, doing a couple post, some aegyos, and just the sweetest smile we ever had. And then into my phone, what happened next shocked me, as I was about to click the my phone, she hugged me and kissed me on the cheeks and then click. I got on picture. We did another few poses and I was still trapped by what she did awhile ago. Then we walked, hand in hand and then walked back making our way to the car. Before she went I stopped her, turned her to me. Its one thing I wanna do to someone I really like, it kinda sounds like romantic-cliche thing but I really wanna do this, Im kinda sentimental person. I closed the door and made her back lean on the door. I cupped her cheeks with my right hand and my left hand still holding her hands.