CHAPTER 19: D-2 FAN MEETING

Zelle's P.O.V.

It 12 pm right now and I'm heading over to Taco Grill to meetup with the boys for lunch and head after to the fan meet venue. Its our second event for our Oplan The Grand. Its actually more of a fund raising, all proceeds for this event will go to The Grands aid. Fans must purchase official goods, ofcourse in a lesser price, in order to meet and greet their desired idols. The more you buy, the more idols you get a chance to meet. I was getting nervous since this is my first fan meeting. There are 10 idols currently participating, SJ, Me, Infinite, BTS, Jay Park, CnBlue FTIsland, After School, Red Velvet and Apink. It was still the same stadium we used for the concert.

I got in the place by 12:15, food was set already, I sat down beside Donghae oppa, who was busy reading the lawsuit and computing our total sales for the first event. It was a soldout concert by the way, so Im guessing our target 5 million won was reached or maybe more.

I pulled my plate close to me and started eating when I notice Hae oppa's plate, untouched, infront of him, being tossed aside so that he can have lots of room for his papers. I pulled his plate close to me and grabbed the spoon and scopped some, and yes, I am going to feed him.He has to eat you know.

Zelle: Oppa, igo, have some lunch.
DH: Later, I need to review these lawsuits.
Zelle: You can eat and review it at the same time.
SW: Hyung, Zelle is right. Have some food, you've been on that since we arrived.
DH: I will. After this.
Zelle: After this is our fan meeting.

I drew the spoon closer still begging and convincing him to eat, but unfortunately he pushed my hands away, causing the food and the juice that was standing beside him into my clothes. I stood up, quite shocked of his gesture, well its so unlikey for him to resist my being sweetness to him. He stood up and grabbed a nakpin and just apologized and start wiping the liquid. I was hoping he would apologize for rejecting me but instead he was apologizing more about the juice being spilled..Bummer and ouch!

DH: Mianhae, I'll buy you a new set of clothes. You should have just let me be. I am working.

I was shocked and frozen. I gulped what was left of my saliva in my mouth and excused myself. The nerve to blame me for everything and the hell with the new clothes. I don't need them, I want my Donghae to be back, the usual Donghae. I went into the back straight to our private comfort room, well for the members and the family only. As soon as I got in tears fell down on my eyes. Yes, it hurts, a lot. But I know he has reasons, maybe I am just surprised with everything, I mean this is not the usual him. This will be over soon...

I thought by saying that my tears would stop but more came, I grabbed a paper towel and started wiping off my tears and in to the juice stain. As I keep on wiping, more tears fell that I was sniffing already. Then I heared a knock. Someone called me from the outside, it was Eunhyuk oppa.I wiped my tears for the last time, wiping my face dry, showing no signs or evidence of tears, then I went out of the bathroom.

EH: Kechanna?
Zelle: Oh? Ye. (*still wiping at the juice stain) I'll just grab some of my extra clothes in the car. Excuse me.
EH: Zelle-ah, I know what happened back there surprised you, and we know he has reasons, but still what he did was wrong, he shouldn't have acted that way.
Zelle: Oppa, kokchong maseyo. I am fine, its okay. Its not his fault, he was right though. Anyway, I have to go, I have to go back to the apartment and change, I forgot to bring my bag.
EH: Kkeurae, atleast finish your food.
Zelle: Ani, kechannayo, I'm quite full though. I should hurry.I'll see you there. Annyeong. *bows*
EH: Annyeong. *bows*

I left the viscinity and went straight to the venue, the truth is I just wanna get out of there, it felt like I was suffocated, I called my manager, notifying them I'm heading to the venue. I closed my eyes for a bit to calm myself when my phone beep. I looked at to who texted me, it was Siwon oppa.