Chapter 2: Incheon, Hi there.

Zelle felt as if someone is shaking her. It couldn't have been an earthquake for she knew she was on a date and no one is panicking, then she heard a beep. Zelle finally woke up from her dream, it was a flashback, a memory. She was on a plane on her way to Seoul. And currently they are having a flight turbulence. She saw the seatbelt sign on. She put on her seat belt. Then there was another beep.

Pilot: Sorry for the inconvinience but we are currently experiencing a wind turbulence. Please fasten your seatbelt. Thank you.

Then there was anotber beep again. The ride is getting bumpy. She looked out on the window, and she saw right below her a view of a city, a town and houses. Just as a stewardess passed by to check their seatbelts, she asked their current location.

Stewardess: We are in the premises of Incheon City.

Then few moments went by, they were flying smoothly again. A beep went on again and the seatbelt sign went on indicating that they may now unbuckle their seatlbelts. Then another beep went on.

Pilot: We are now reaching Incheon Airport. We are now descending and preparing for landing. A few minutes from now we will land at Inchen Intenational Airport. Welcome to Incheon, South Korea. It was a pleasure traveling with you and I hope you enjoyed the flight.

Her heart began to beat fast. She wasn't scared of hyperventilating. She was capable of controlling it now. For the past years she has been into yoga which was a good help in controlling her heart from beating fast which can cause her hyperventilation. It was already 10 am. Just a perfect time. Few minutes have passed and finally they have landed. She stood up and took her hand carried luggage. She went into the platform and into the airport. She was amazed at what she saw. It was big. Bigger that what she've seen. It was beautiful. She went to take her other luggages. As she exited the arrival area. She step aside and took a moment to take a selca of her in the airport. As she placed her handy phone in her bag, someone bumped her.

Zelle: Hey. Could you atleast watch where your going.

Mystery Guy: I apologize Miss *looking down* I am in a hurry.

Then he left her.

Zelle: That's weird he didn't even bother to look at me.

Zelle went on and pushed her luggages making way to the taxi stand. Just as she got out on another gate, separating the passengers area and the lobby area, she heard squeals and screams.

Girl 1: Oppa, Oppa, saranghaeyo!!!!

Girl 2: Oppa, your so handsome!!!

Zelle wanted to see what's going on. She might be in luck to see Korean stars on her first day at Korea. But she failed. The girls won't let her pass and she can't see anything. Everything was covered from the signs and posters. So she gave up and continued her way. As she turned and made her way to her luggages she heard two foreign girls talking.

Foreign girl 1: They say Super Junior is here.

Foreign girl 2: Did they just arrive from Japan?

Foreign girl 1: Yes, and I wanna see Leeteuk Oppa, eeek~~~!

Foreign girl 2: Oh my gosh! I must not miss this, I wanna see Siwon Oppa.

The girls started running to that crowd passing her. She went near her cart where her luggages was then she heard her stomach grumble.

Zelle: Right, I wasn't able to grab a snack on the plane. I was sleeping the entire time.