FLASHBACK PRT. 2

Leeteuk: Oh, Donghae, what took you so long.....

Everyone stopped at what they were doing when they saw Donghae and his company. Eyes were moving, stares were trading, mouths were moving without sounds coming out. It wasn't supposed to be surprising at all, only if they weren't holding each others hand, not holding but locking each others hand like a couple. Zelle was feeling awkward with all those eyes and stares. Then she remembered, Hae suddenly grabbed her hand when they were walking towards Leeteuk's room. She wanted to let go but Hae entwined his hands to hers and everything was too late. Everything was getting awkward. Gladly, Eunhyuk took the honor of breaking.

Eunhyuk: Zelle-ssi. So glad to see you could come.
Zelle: Y-ye. Me too.

Zelle was feeling very awkward so she breathed in and slipped her hands from his. She feel those intriging eyes punching in to her. She smiled, waving the awkwardness off.

Leeteuk: Tsa. Pizza's here. We don't want to it cold, do we?
Kangin: Tsa. Kaja. I'm hungry

They all went to the table were the 2 boxes of gigantic pizza was. Leeteuk said a little bit of speech, thanks here, congratulates there and finally he yelled "Dig in". So everyone dug in. Zelle couldn't help but laugh at the scene. This boys are sure dead hungry. When the table.was a bit clear from the boys attacking the pizza, she took a small plate and grabbed her own slice, she was about to grab some coke when some pulled her. It was Henry, being the ADHD kid again.

Henry: Noona, come sit beside me and Hyukkie hyung.

Zelle didn't rather protest and just smiled, walking towards the couch, she sat down starting to nibble her own slice when she felt a slump on her throat. She coughed and coughed but nothing came out. Then she saw an arm with a coke on its hand stretched towards her, she quickly drank it and to her relief, the stuck food went down. She raised her head to look to who it was, it was Donghae. She smiled and said her thanks while Eunhyuk and Henry were still asking her if she's alright. She nodded and started eating again. Everyone shared stories, laughed here and there till 3 AM, she felt her eyes falling down.  She yawns secretly till she heard someone stood up and mention her and to her surprise to see who it was, it was no other than Hae.

DH: Hyung, its getting really late, I think we should all get some sleep, our flight is later at 1 and I guess Zelle needs to get some rest too, its 3 in the morning.
LT: Right! We barely noticed the time. Ok, lets all get some rest and see you all later.
EH: Its 3 already? Time did fly so fast.
HC: Aigooo~ can't wait to go get some rest.

They all excited the room except for KangIn and LeeTeuk who were staying there. They went to their respective rooms, and the last one to enter theirs is Hae and Zelle, since their room is just beside each other.

DH: What time is your flight later?
Zelle:2.
DH: Oh, do you wanna come along with us?
Zelle: I don't---
DH: We can drop you off,you know.
Zelle: I don't know if---
DH: And I'm sure manager hyung won't mind.
Zelle: Well if its okay then sure.
DH: Okay. You should eat breakfast with us.
Zelle: We'll just see bout that.
DH: Oh, I'm sorry if I'm being too annoying.
Zelle: No it's okay. You should go in too. You need some rest.
DH: Right. You too. Goodnight.
Zelle: *smiles* Jaljjayo.

They both entered their respective rooms. They set their alarms for breakfast and hit the sack.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□