CHAPTER 15: ITS YOU

Donghae's P.O.V

It's been a week since that happened, and gladly, nothing came out on the news. Phew! Its a relief though, I mean its not that I don't want to let everybody know about my relationship but I don't want to start it and announcing it through controversies or something like that, it'll be bad for Zelle's side and besides, I want it to announce it because I want to not because I just need to clarify rumors.

Its been 2 days since we last saw each other and I miss her so much, a week from now, it would be our 5th monthsary. Can't wait though, although she mentioned about not having plans for our 5th, she just wants to stay at home and make dinner fpr us and she wants Mom to come over too. I can't wait to have our first anniversary, I'm thinking already about what to do, I mean its too early though but I want it to be so romantic, its our first though,should I ask Sungmin hyung since he's the married man in the house or Prince manager hyung? Or maybe both. Aish, anyway, I'm on my way back to the dorm, its 3:30 already. We're already done with our schedules, Zelle still hasn't, texted her awhile ago but still got no text, she's been really busy these days, I'm proud of how her popularity has easily risen, I mean yeah, she's quite popular these days, you can see her photos on billboards and you can sometimes see her on music videos, some are cameos but you can see her mostly on tv advertisement. My girlfriend is getting really popular these days. Maybe someday she'll start acting too and hoping we could work with each other. I really enjoy her company, she makes me feel so comfortable like I've known her my entire life.

Finally, dorm, bed. I threw myself into the bed, honestly we've been working non stop these past days and we barely go home not as early as 10 pm. So today is such a relief that we got home very early. I laid there then Yuki jumped in and curled up beside me and slept. I brushed her fur then sat up to change into comfortable clothes. As I was about to jump back to bed, I saw a blue box under my bed, it seem familiar but I can exactly put my finger on it. I pulled it out and opened. I saw tags and a notebook and as I was about to open the notebook a picture fell and to my surprise it was her, her graduation picture then flashbacks came to my mind.

FLASHBACK, 2 AND A HALF YEARS AGO.

I just got back from Manila. As soon as I got home,I started unpacking and placing my dirty clothes in the bin then I saw the box, I took it out and as I was about to open it, Sungmin hyung came in.

Sungmin: Donghae-ah, the gang wants to go and grab a coffee at Kona, why come?
Donghae: Mmmmye, I'm just gonna change my shirt.

I got out as soon as I was done.

We got home by 8, stomachs so full. Tonight we had an awesome samgyeopsal and tteobbokki. I went to my room and saw the blue box, I grabbed it and opened it, I haven't opened it after the concert. She was such a sweet fan, what was her name again, Shell? ani that wasn't it, bout it kinda sounds like it. It was Z? Oh right! Zelle. Zelle was her name.

As I opened it I saw a blue sweater, I took it and put it on, it fits perfectly on me and its too comfy, I like it. Then this blue boat shoes, wow, I'm impressed, she knows my favorite color and my style. I took the shoes out and fitted it, and it does fit perfectly. She must be really a die hard fan, then I saw this square thing wrapped in a pink paper, pink, its not my favorite color though, could it be for Sungmin hyung? Ah, theres a card.

  --To Lee Donghae oppa, I hope you won't see it the other way nor you find it weird. Just give it a try though.--

As my curiousity grew bigger, I quickly uwrapped it, tore it off like a kid excited for his gift. It was a notebook, vintage desgined notebook. I opened it and on the very first page, hand written saying "My Confessions for Lee Donghae" and her name was below.