CHAPTER 11: SURPRISE DONGHAE!

DONGHAE'S P.O.V

EunHyuk: Ya, Donghae-ah, ireonna.

DongHae: Mmmm, hyung, what time is it?

EunHyuk: Its 5 in the morning. Get up, everyone's gettong ready.

DongHae: Ne~.

I stood up and fixed my bed, well partly. I did some stretching then went out of my room and went to the living room, KangIn hyung was there doing some excercise.

DongHae: Good morning hyung.

KangIn: Oh, Donghae. Good morning.

I picked up a 5 lbs dumbbells and did my morning routine. 50 on the right and 50 on the left. Then I did 100 pushups and 100 sit-ups. After that, I went to my room to prepare what I would wear for today. Today we'll be meeting a new model for Lotte's new commercial. We asked the manager about who it was last Monday during our meeting but he said its a secret and surprise. I'm getting suspicious though, and debated the odds and possibilities that it could be Zelle? I know its quite impossible but its quite possible also, well anyway, my questions and suspicions will be answered later.

Speaking of Zelle, its been four days since we were officially together, okay to be frank, a couple, I told my manager about it and he said he does support me, but be careful not to get caught. We also planned about announcing it but we thought its best to keep it ourselves and the managers.  We always make time since we both have schedules. We always meet and eat together dinner or like last Monday we ate with the members. But its fine, as long I can see her and her sweet smile, I'm happy with it. After getting ready I went out to check if someone is at the bathroom, Sungmin was in there showering, so I went to the kitchen to grab some breakfast. HeeChul, Ryeowook, SiWon, EunHyuk, Yesung and Leeteuk were there eating and all dressed up, so it leaves me, Zhou Mi, Henry, Shindong, KangIn and KyuHyun who still needs to get ready. I grab some bowl and placed rice on it then sat on the table and ate. Sungmin came out of the bathroom and I told Zhou Mi to go in first since I'm still eating. As I finished from eating, Zhou Mi was in time as he came out the bathroom. Our meeting was at 9 o'clock and it was 7 so we need to hurry up. I went into the showers and soaped my self and grabbed my toothbrush, talk about multitasking. After 15 minutes I was done, Henry went in also Zhou Mi, they sometimes do that when were in a rush. I jumped into my pants and sprayed myself some cologne, then put my shirt on, I applied moisturizer on my face then toweled my hair dry. I went to choose what shoes to wear and put them on, I picked up a cap to pair with my outfit. Then I unplugged my phone from charging and dialled Zelle's number. She's probably up by now since she also has a schedule today. It rang for a few time and she answered.

Zelle: Oppa.

Donghae: Oh, Zelle. Good morning

Zelle: Ne. Good morning. Did you eat breakfast?

Donghae: Mmye. How bout you?

Zelle: Oh, I just finished. I'm going to the shower.

Donghae: Oh, keurae. I'm done and waiting for the others.

Zelle: Keurae. That's good. Did you drink coffee?

Donghae: Oh, right. I'm gonna go downstairs and grab one.

Zelle: Ye, be careful.

Donghae: Arra. You go get ready and call me when your done.

Zelle: Mmye. Annyeong.